Lancer Register Forum banner

Tunerfest South at Brands Hatch, Kent - Sunday 9th June 2019

6K views 49 replies 11 participants last post by  monkeynuts1 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all!

I am really pleased to say we have a club stand at 'Tunerfest South' at Brands Hatch, Kent on Sunday 9th June 2019!

Tunerfest South brings together some of the latest and greatest modified cars from across the country for a celebration of all things performance and tuning.

This year's show will feature on-track action headlined by the thrilling Time Attack Championship, with competitors battling it out against the clock to set the fastest lap of the day, supported by numerous exciting displays and demos. Last year's spectacle included drifting displays and gripping F1 lapping sessions.

Off-track entertainment brought much to see and do with extensive car club displays featuring a wide range of machinery, numerous trade stands, go-karts, show and shine awards and much more!

Tunerfest South website - Home

http://south.tunerfest.co.uk/

This is a members only show in EVOs.

Fees

Adult:
  • Early Bird Ticket £13 (Ends 23/03/19)
  • Advance Entry Ticket £16 (Ends 05/06/19)
  • On The Gate Entry Ticket £20

Teen (Ages 13 - 15):
  • Advance Entry Ticket £10 (Ends 05/06/19)
  • On The Gate Entry Ticket £12

Child (Aged under 13):
  • Free

Stand Pass

If you wish to be part of the MLR stand please post on here so I can add you to the list and PM me with your email address if you need a Stand Pass and I will email it over to you to print off.

Please note that club stand has a maximum of 12 vehicles, so its a first come first served basis!

How to pay

Tickets are available direct from MSV

https://brandshatch.msv.com/BH-19-Tunerfest

Thanks!:smthumbup

Dave

List:

1. dsandy
2. VI_Shooter
3. squeakyclean32
4. besty
5. Evo3boy
6. Evo5dad
7. SteveSAS
8. Coleman468
9. hbkuk1
10. evo/nut

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.