Lancer Register Forum banner

** Mid Wales Meet ** - Joint North & South Wales Mega Meet

10K views 134 replies 15 participants last post by  Calypso 
#1 · (Edited)
Both jhfozzy and I have been looking at doing a joint Mid Wales meet to get both regions involved together.

After talking to Mid Wales member 'Onions' we've decided for a meet around Llanidloes and the Clywedog Dam area. The main meeting points will be confirmed nearer to the date. Onions has said that there is a cafe in the vicinity for some light refreshments.

If you fancy coming along for what promises to be a great multi-regional meet up just pop your name down so both John and I can update the list. :smthumbup

Meet Location: Llanidloes & Clywedog Dam
Date: April 13th - 12:00 (Midday)

#1 - pastymaster
#2 - jhfozzy
#3 - gary evo7
#4 - Onions
#5 - evo_luver
#6 - Calypso
#7 - antony@Indigo-gt
#8 - good
#9 - a4ran
#10 - G3THN
#11 - Speights
#12 - dirtmatt
#13 - Mowgli82
#14 -
#15 -

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Thank you to Onions for doing the directions. I've put there here so they're easy to find. :)

If you use SY18 6NE in a sat nav it will take you through Llanidloes and you go over the river and turn left and go up the hill in the 30 zone.
About 300 yards after the national speed limit sign the sat nav will say to turn left by the caravan park.
Ignore this and carry on up and over the hill for another 1.4 miles.
As you drop down turn left and follow the road for another 1.7 miles and round the hairpins and you climb quite steeply.
The viewing point forks off to the right.

There are also brown signs from the A470 saying Llyn Clywedog.

Attachments

#36 ·
What BMW? You change your car more than your pants!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.