Lancer Register Forum banner

Picked up a lovely fresh 5 RS

15K views 68 replies 25 participants last post by  146732 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Thank you! The car is not perfect , the paint is not what I'm used to but it's not too bad.. the chassis and undercarriage is why I bought it, so rare nowadays to find one in this condition... :thumbup::thumbup:

Looks great condition underneath especially,nice purchase.:smthumbup
Its fantastic underneath.. Thank you :thumbup:

#19 · (Edited)
OCD has kicked in [emoji23]

Boot/spoiler needs paint and removed the carpet so that it can be cleaned.

Removed the aftermarket horn and HIDs and carried out some cleaning [emoji16]

Looking better but not quite there yet. Ralliart strut brace and brake stopper along with a new rocker cover will be going on next.

#23 ·
Thanks mate, Haha no resto on this one!! It really doesn't need it, just making it good not perfect otherwise it's another garage queen. :thumbup:

Considering the stock they have and the prices they charge surely some pics of the car for sale with the stock rear lights wouldn't of gone amiss. 90's style Lexus lights. Hmmmm did they change them for you or did you buy some yourself?
Lights didn't put me off at all, I actually had a pair from my other car and was the first thing I changed. As for the " prices they charge" IMO they bring in nice stock at sensible prices, i know what they paid for this particular car and when you take away costs etc there wasn't a lot in it for them.

Looking good. What are the plans for it ? :naughty:
Thanks mate! Not sure, I will keep both RS's over winter and then decide next year but for now I'm really enjoying driving this :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.