Frost White
5 Speed Manual
2 keys
1 previous owner
HPI clear
UK Car
Low Road Tax PLG - £265 per year
MOT: 25.09.19

Ultra rare 2012 registered JRM Evo X RS 360 finished in Frost White with Corbeau bucket seats & 6 point harnesses, JRM rear half roll cage and Alcon 6 pot front brakes. 1 of 11 UK supplied X RS's by JRM (official Mitsubishi UK Imported car with the UK specified Indicators, MPH Speedometer and FQ360 ECU upgrade). I'm the second owner, low mileage, car has been garaged its entire life, never taken out in the rain (not intentionally), SORN over winter, PLG road tax banding so only £265 per year, I've owned a lot of Evo's in the past and this is definitely one of my favourites is a great drivers car and feels very on point & raw completely different animal to the normal GSR Evo X's. Car's been on the MLR club stand at Jap Fest (Silverstone) and JDM Combe this year.

Full service history (6 stamps) + 7 additional services, last serviced @17,156 miles at TD Racing, extremely well looked after and maintained, lots of paperwork and history.

Excellent condition original body work - few minor stone chips to front end and lower rear quarters/bottom of rear doors, no car park dinks/blemishes or scratches, white 18 inch Team Dynamics light weight Alloy wheels with good tyres all round [Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2], clean well looked after interior Corbeau bucket seats in great condition no wear marks - I also have the original RS front seats which will be included.

Features: power steering, electric windows, halogen headlights, no ABS, no Air Con, RS mechanical rear diff, RS low ratio 5 speed manual gearbox, AWC, remote central locking, on board trip computer, Corbeau bucket seats (+ standard RS front seats included), 6 point LUKE harnesses (+ standard seat belts), JRM rear half roll cage, Alcon 6 pot front brakes, HKS exhaust system, Mitsi carpet floor mat set, and all other JRM RS360 model extras.

Fantastic example and wants for nothing. Have lots of additional photos please contact me directly and I will send them over to you.

Price: £25,000

See less See more
#8 ·
It is one of own personal cars registered in my own name & address, insured by Keith Michaels and is taxed etc. Have been to various car shows and meets in it last year and this year when I get time is nice to have a car I’m proud of and can have fun in.

#9 ·
Would consider taking a nice low mileage Evo 6 GSR/RS/TME or possibly 5 in part ex, however would need to be a clean tidy honest example, as would like an earlier model again when the right one crops up but am in no rush what so ever as know how difficult they are to come by.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.