Lancer Register Forum banner

EVO X GSR SST FQ-330 for sale

469 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  chrisdymond 
#1 · (Edited)
***Now Sold***
Sold for a few hundred less than was advertised - just in case this helps anyone with regards to pricing their own cars. I felt the buyer got a great deal but I have a new car ordered and insuring two cars too costly for me at the moment.

Hi all

I'm selling my 2010 Evo X FQ-330:

£13,975
50,900 miles
MOT to October 2019
Blue
I'm in Hatfield Peverel; between Chelmsford and Witham on the A12.

• Full Service History
  • Excellent condition with no problems driving
  • I have warmed up and cooled down the car on every drive
  • No accidents or body damage
  • Maintenance record; the timing chain, oil pump chain, chain tensioner, crank shaft sprocket changed in November 2015 at c40,000 miles; four new tyres in May 2017 at 42,778 miles, new brake pads in September 2018
  • Last serviced in October 2018
  • Certificate included showing 330 upgrade from Mitsubishi
  • The car is standard and includes Rockford Fosgate sound system and subwoofer, sat navigation & HDD Drive touchscreen unit
  • HPI clear, smoke and pet free household
  • MOT expires 18 October 2019
  • Bluetooth phone connectivity
  • ISO-Fix points in rear seats
  • Blue
  • 5+ owners

I have owned the car since April 2017 and am selling because I now need something that will accomodate a tow bar........

This is my first post but I have really benefited from the insights and observations on the forum over the past couple of years but I apologise if I've missed anything from this post.

Any questions please contact me (Chris) on 07412 697630

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.