Lancer Register Forum banner

Evo 6 for sale

3K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  murv 
#1 ·
For sale it my beloved Evo 6. I've have it for 4 years now and spent small fortune on it. But new house and other commitments mean I no longer have the time or the money for her, she's only done about 1000 miles in the last two years, I had a complete new chassis and cross member put on with all new arms and hard race and Polly bushes, new fuel filler neck, new brake lines, cavity waxed until dripping out of every hole, new ish Evo 9 clutch and fly wheel 3 years ago 0 launches,refurbed ayc pump fitted 4 years ago and another one can go with the car for the right price, full cam belt water pump etc done 3 years ago, brand new groved disks with Carbotech pads, walbro 255 fuel pump, 3 inch turbo back stainless exhaust, air filter. Forged actuator, forged 50/50 bov, just been mapped by Simon Norton but have print outs of 360 and another 370 from before on a Rollin road, launch control, switchable maps pops and bangs, white powder coated wheels no chips at all,hid headlights,3 piller pod gauges with stepa motors boost, oil temp, oil pressure,oil pressure one isn't working, the only bad points are drivers seat slightly worn, small chip in the rear bumper, and one of the rear window suddenly stopped going down I just get a clicking from the door so I guess it's the motor, I do have fog lights for it one is excellent but one is poor so removed them while I searched for a decent one but never found one without asking the earth. Mot till next April

Price is £12500

Anymore photos or info please ask

Located in Hereford.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.