Lancer Register Forum banner

Evo 6 Huge Spec

21K views 55 replies 29 participants last post by  H18BY0 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling my evo 6. Had this car for 13 and in that period it has had a considerable amount of money spent on her. All invoices kept from companies such as RG Motorsport,APT and Ross sport.

2.3 stroker engine,which has covered approxiamtly 14k,running 594/515 ft/Ib,which was built by RG motorsport and mapped by APT.

Engine

Wisco pistons
Manley I beam rods
ARP head/main studs
ACL main/thrust and big end bearings
Cosworth head gasket
JMF inlet manifold
Apexi power FC ecu
Jun 272 cams
Ross sport HTA 3076 turbo
Exedy HD twin plate clutch
Ross sport pace intercooler
1000 ID injectors
Koyo Rad
3" straight through mongoose exhaust
Skunk 2 throttle boby
Bosch 044 fuel pump and Walbro pump

Drive train

Gearbox was overhauled 4k miles ago by APT
Ross sport RS diff.

Suspension

Ohlins kit fitted
polybushed through out
Rear whiteline ARB

Brakes

Ksports 356mm front brakes
Rear oem brembos.
Xp8 pads all round.

Everything on this car is mechanically good,all oils are changed regularly and always warmed up before any boost is used.

Negitive bits.

Although the body work and paintwork are good, there was for the last MOT back at the end of november a need for some welding on the nearside and offside inner seals. Unfortunatly as most of you know these cars suffer underneath,but as far as I know there is no more rot,but being honest,it will need attention eventually.

The car is on the register as a CAT D and the rear brakes need refurbishing.

As a reflection of this and iv nothing to hide im looking in the region of £9750 which I think is a fair price considering the spec of the car.

All test drives will be done by myself

Thank you for reading and if interested please contact Paul on 07715790722

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...ishi/lancer/mitsubishi-lancer-gl-1999/9627505

See less See more
#54 ·
There was also a 1700 gtr that had just clocked 244 mph and was trying for 250 mph,but sadly had to abort because of all the trouble.

Disgraceful behaviour from people that make alot of money from youtube channels. LLf Ricky hasnt appeared since !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.