Lancer Register Forum banner

Evo VIII MR 320 PALMA RED N.094

14K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  YumYumTurbo 
#1 ·
Today is a sad day for me.
My beloved Evo VIII MR 320 goes for sale.
I owned the car since February 2013 and bought it off Big Jim from the MLR.
Got the car with no interiors, no roof lining and no floor carpet either. I've sourced the interior through the MLR and had it all fitted by IndigoGT.
I looked after the car in the best possible way and mechanically it is absolutely sound.
This Evo comes with brand new Eagle F1 tyres, carbotech brake pads, refurbished AYC pump from Hockly Motorsport (advised by dynotech to send it there),
Tein street flex coilovers with EDFC, ACT street clutch and flywheel, MOTORMETER oil temp, water temp, battery, oil pressure and turbo gauges (all with alarm), Kenwood sound system with touchscreen, RECARO Alcantara black seats, 2 cobra trackers and 3 immobilisers, full titanium exhaust from Tomei including downpipe.
Full front bonnet in carbon fibre now painted in red.
Carbon fibre rocking cover. Tegiwa battery clamp and radiator holders.
Full carbon fibre spoiler (not the original one but an aftermarket one that creates more downforce at high speed in case you want to go fast to buy those lovely Haribo at tesco)
Kevlar timing belt, pulleys and water pump changed in January 2018.
Currently running on low bar pressure and high bar pressure settings interchangeable through the intercooler spray button. (Set up made from dynotech)
MOT valid until 31.10.2019.
Car last service end of October 2018 (MOT included) from dynotech with all fluids changed.
Current mileage just shy off 100k. All documented.
The car has only used millers oils under my ownership. Never been raced or trashed around.
I have all the receipts with all the work that has been carried out to the car from before I owed it until today.
Did I mention that it just got a paint job too and a new engine under tray?
LAST SERVICE (October 2018: oil filter, spark plugs (NGK), sump washers, lightbulbs, coilovers calibration (car raised), all fluids changed.
All the work has been carried out by Bob at dynotech apart from the paint job.
I'll be happy to send photos of the car cleaned up and the paperwork if needed (receipts to show the validity of my advert and the work carried out to the car) to whom is serious about buying the Evo.
Only a few of bad bits on the car as we stand today:
Wheels need refurb as they have the usual curb scratches (had them on the car already when purchased it and never bothered me), the carbon exhaust cover in the back needs replacing as it is too close to the new exhaust (personally couldn't care less).
In need of a new steering wheel. (Currently looking for it and might add it to the sale if found it on time).
Car comes with a full spare tyre and not that crappy one you usually get with a car which leaves the trunk lining slightly uneven.
Fell free to contact me via email and I'll be happy to answer all your questions.
£12000
Maurizio 078 2377 4379

Attachments

See less See more
#21 ·
im in n.ireland guys
car is similar to the above, i fitted rota grids, 8 spoiler, link ecu an had it remapped 400/400 withj anti lag an launch control

but i will be creating an add later i hope so i'll get more updates then

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.