Lancer Register Forum banner

Sad News About Black Knight

8K views 54 replies 54 participants last post by  Cryptwalk 
#1 ·

I'm very sorry to report that after a long fight with respiratory problems our great friend and MLR Member & Trader, Tony Peters (aka Black Knight) has passed away.

Many of us - especially all the long termers on the forum - will remember Tony from the MLR's early as 'the man' at Mitsubishi, as he and his team at Brighton Mitsubishi was without doubt the No1 Lancer Evo dealership in the UK.

Tony's knowledge and passion for the Evo meant he was a regular at MLR events all over the UK - national shows, MLR trackdays and Sprints and of course all the local regional events, and with his direct connection to Mitisbishi Motors meant he was usually the first to post the latest Evo news on the Forum, and he was always at the end of the phone, email or PM for any members who had a query.

Strangely I was only thinking about him the other day and that I should call him for a quick chat, but sadly that will now be a memory - albeit one of many great ones.

Understandably in these strange times his funeral will be a private affair, but I'm told the family are hoping to be able to have a celebration for him and his life when time allows, so I hope to be able to update this thread with the details in due course so that anyone who'd like to attend will be able to do so soon.

Our thoughts and condolences go out to Tony's family.

RIP Tony.

Heading off to the MLR Spa Trackday with his daughter

At an MLR Brands Hatch Trackday (above & below)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.