Lancer Register Forum banner

Starion Ex narrow body - lonely

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  reallyoldgit 
#1 ·
Is there another Colt badged (I think the change to Mitsubishi was about 1989) out there? DVLA lists one and a couple SORN'd. Mine is pretty much as it left the factory apart from a LOT of welding. I'm sad enough to have a cassette with 1980's music in the slot.
Newbie to the Forum, thanks Texaxile, just MOT'd for the first time in 20 years. Driving on 20 year old tyres with flat spots where it's been sitting was interesting until they warmed up and went round again.

#2 ·
This thread needs pictures...

Welcome

Mark H

#4 ·
Hi,
It's me (texaxile) from PH.

Welcome to the forum, there's plenty of room in here for possibly one of the two slim body Starion owners in the UK :)

Hopefully someone will be along soon if you need any help, meanwhile keep the faith with the restoration, it's not an easy road on any of these cars!.

#6 ·
Pics

It'll be a short while before any pics, I now have a power steering fluid leak, I think it's the shaft seal, and another air leak, which I'm hoping is the 'O' ring on the suction pipe. 'O'ring shouldn't be a problem, hopefully the shaft seal is a standard metric one. Stripdown starts tomorrow!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.