Toyota GR Yaris - Page 8 - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Other Vehicles > Non-Mitsubishi Vehicles

Old 04-01-2021, 21:45   #106
willox
Senior User

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeler View Post
Iíve watched every review etc on them bud and they do look fantastic, but it would be a car I need to pick the kids up in and living on IOM trackdays will be few and far between, so Iíve weighed up what I really want and a good road that I can use and thatís capable on track every now and then. So at the moment a good M car is ticking the boxes.

Maybe once the Yaris is on the scene and I get to have a drive and see whatís available tuning wise etc and how they fair up I might have a change of heart
Haven't read much on them but all reviews are 5 star, watched ecoty on itv4 and it did look fun on a wet Anglsey circuit.Sure it would be a fun car to own for the thrill of driving.Be folk doing the mods for them and sure it will be one of those cars that will change hands once folks had a play.Be nice to get a drive in one M car will tick the boxes for that job,Yaris knocking on used M2 Comp money.CS is nice, standard ones are nice modded up
willox is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2021, 23:30   #107
peeler
Senior User

Car: RED TME, Transit M-Sport, Range Rover Lumma GTevo
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by willox View Post
Haven't read much on them but all reviews are 5 star, watched ecoty on itv4 and it did look fun on a wet Anglsey circuit.Sure it would be a fun car to own for the thrill of driving.Be folk doing the mods for them and sure it will be one of those cars that will change hands once folks had a play.Be nice to get a drive in one M car will tick the boxes for that job,Yaris knocking on used M2 Comp money.CS is nice, standard ones are nice modded up
Agree mate, I bought liddys M3 it had camber plates , Alcon discs and a tweak from RossW was mega. I read what you wrote on the other thread and it was a great read as you know your stuff

2013, Norris Designs 100k+ build , issues at every event entered

2014 2nd MLRSS Class B

2015,16 MLRSS class B champion , 2015,16 IOM 3day Manxhill climb champion
peeler is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to peeler For This Useful Post:
willox (05-01-2021)
Old Yesterday, 11:56   #108
forest172
Senior User

Car: X RS & Focus RS mk.2
My Car
mine`s gone into build, and should be here mid March, straight to NigelS for cat back.
forest172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: