Lancer Register Forum banner

CANTERBURY SHOW Sunday 20th September

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  evo/nut 
#1 · (Edited)
CANTERBURY SHOW Sunday 20 September

A new show The CANTERBURY Classic Motor Show

The Classic Motor Show is organised by Chris West of Classic Music & Motors at Polo Farm, an international sporting complex in the heart of the country-side close to Canterbury. We have space for 600 classic vehicles and all vehicles will be on a grass surface. Included in the show will be interesting Static Displays, Classic Music Show & entertainment, Retro Stalls and more. Dogs are welcome on a lead.

The show is supporting the Canterbury Forest of Blean Rotary Club.

Address

Polo Farm, Littlebourne Rd, Canterbury CT3 4AF

Date

Sunday 20 September 2020, 10am - 4.00pm

Cost

£10 a evo including pitch no posted to you.

Please send via PayPal as soon as you put name down. If you don't know it please PM me. Shut off for entry is 12th August or 10 Evo's whatever is sooner ( hopefully 10 evos )

List

1.) evo/nut
2.) oliverash - £10 via PayPa received 13.01.20 - REFUNDED 23.04.20
3.) the kitch - £10 via PayPal received 10.02.20 - REFUNDED 23.04.20
4.) squeakyclean32 - £10 via PayPal received 12.02.20 - REFUNDED 23.04.20
5.)

See less See more
#5 ·
Hi all,

With no surprise sadly this show is cancelled, email from organiser

Hi Dan
It is with great regret I have decided to cancel all the Classic Motor Shows this year. There are two reasons. Sadly I had a shock last Thursday, I had a heart attack and was rushed into William Harvey hospital, in the ambulance it was traumatic, touch and go. I had a blood clot in the main artery and they fitted two stents. I came home yesterday. The NHS were brilliant. I have now got to take it easy and get fit and healthy and back to a normal life. I plan to use the summer to recuperate. I will contact all the exhibitors and traders who have already booked for the show in the coming weeks.
The other reason is that it is now highly unlikely the government will allow large gatherings this summer, even if the lockdown is lifted.
I am very sorry the events has been cancelled and to let people down I was really looking forward to the shows in 2020.
We will be planning the 2021 shows later in the year and hope you will be interested in being part of the shows.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.