Evo 9 MR FQ360 HKS Gunmetal grey - Page 2 - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Used Car Information

Old 06-04-2020, 14:58   #16
X8 FJR

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefyblades View Post
Yes I did, Did the person you know who owned it previously remember the build number By any chance?, the original gear surround has been replaced, Iíve got the original bill of sale from the dealer and checked with my local Mitsubishi dealer who verified its an genuine hks mr but they had no idea what number it was, I want to get a new plaque manufactured by gotografix.com

It never came with a build number when it came from Xtreme so it sounds like its the original gear stick surround from then. I am sure it just said "MR".

The car was completely standard when purchased at £24k back then, I think it had >15K miles on it but cant remember for definite.

There was a Tial Q BOV and a HKS green filter as well as a remap by Russ at HQ in Fife. A 3 port Solenoid was also fitted in the time I knew the car.
X8 FJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2020, 18:38   #17
Beefyblades

Quote:
Originally Posted by X8 FJR View Post
It never came with a build number when it came from Xtreme so it sounds like its the original gear stick surround from then. I am sure it just said "MR".

The car was completely standard when purchased at £24k back then, I think it had >15K miles on it but cant remember for definite.

There was a Tial Q BOV and a HKS green filter as well as a remap by Russ at HQ in Fife. A 3 port Solenoid was also fitted in the time I knew the car.
Thanks for the info brilliant, Thatís interesting there wasnít a number plaque on it at >15k I remember seeing an 9mr Hks in stock when I Took my 8mr to xtreme for servicing! Iíll always Wonder If it was the same car now?
Beefyblades is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Beefyblades For This Useful Post:
X8 FJR (09-04-2020)
Old 09-04-2020, 17:05   #18
X8 FJR

My Car
No worries.

I serviced the car regularly at Greer Sport and no expense was spared and the book was always stamped. All receipts were sold with the car as well as rolling road print outs.

I sold the car to WSM. I am sure I was the second owner at that point.
The car then went on pistonheads a few days after I sold it and was off pistonheads within a week so I presume it sold quickly.
X8 FJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 21:39   #19
Beefyblades

Quote:
Originally Posted by X8 FJR View Post
No worries.

I serviced the car regularly at Greer Sport and no expense was spared and the book was always stamped. All receipts were sold with the car as well as rolling road print outs.

I sold the car to WSM. I am sure I was the second owner at that point.
The car then went on pistonheads a few days after I sold it and was off pistonheads within a week so I presume it sold quickly.
Yeah Iíve got a massive history folder including rolling road print off, it was sold to someone in London then he part exíd it back to WSM against a mk7 golf r, as he worked at Heathrow airport and needed a more practical car, thatís when I bought it from WSM, they were brilliant to be fair, held the car for me while I moved house. And yeah I can tell the cars been well cared for, Iíve got ohlins waiting to go on as the infamous bilsteins have finally given up. it just needs a light restoration underneath nothing major really considering itís nearly 13 years old. Bodywork wise it needs a tiny bit of tlc but Iím ridiculously fussy in that respect. It will be up there with the best of the best when Iím finished with it!
Beefyblades is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: