Looking for a red TME - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum
 
 

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Wanted

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-08-2020, 19:21   #1
Rstrachan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 10
Looking for a red TME

Hi, I知 in the market for a red TME

Preferably a nice clean scp car with good history.

Anybody know of any potentially for sale?

Thanks
Rstrachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 15-08-2020, 20:16   #2
grants
Senior User
 
grants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
My Car
Posts: 9,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rstrachan View Post
Hi, I知 in the market for a red TME

Preferably a nice clean scp car with good history.

Anybody know of any potentially for sale?

Thanks
Again
grants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2020, 20:19   #3
Rstrachan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 10
Again what?
Rstrachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 23-08-2020, 16:14   #4
markoh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Finland
Car: Tommi Makinen Edition 2000
My Car
Posts: 31
Would you be interested in my TME?

Red
Factory SCP / SNGF2
I have owned the car since 2013 (first owner after Imported from Japan)
Imported from Japan by a Finnish company called Japan Imports 2013
Really good condition (also underneath and interior)
95940 km (approx. 59600 miles)
Rust proofing by Japan Imports 2013
annual maintenances made by evo specialists in Finland (Japan Imports and ST Motors)
Timing belt, waterpump and tensioners changed in May 2019 (by ST Motors)
New tyres and low dust brake pads 2019
Aftermarket parts: downpipe, catalytic converter, catback, blow off valve and air intake (I have the original blow off valve and air intake)
The reason why I’m considering selling the car is that I drive it too less.
I drive it only in the summertime and if it is raining the car stays in the garage
The car is in Finland where I live in

Last edited by markoh; 23-08-2020 at 19:00..
markoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2020, 21:27   #5
RSgeoff
Senior User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Geordieland
Car: M135i X Drive
My Car
Posts: 16,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by markoh View Post
Would you be interested in my TME?
Is it right or left hand drive?
RSgeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2020, 03:28   #6
issy hak
Senior User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: manchester
Car: Evo9 2.4 ams gt35
My Car
Posts: 614
Stuart Sports & Performance LTD
Has a red tommi for sale
issy hak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2020, 05:45   #7
markoh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Finland
Car: Tommi Makinen Edition 2000
My Car
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSgeoff View Post
Is it right or left hand drive?
It is right hand drive (Japan import)
markoh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to markoh For This Useful Post:
RSgeoff (25-08-2020)
Old 25-08-2020, 15:59   #8
Shortyevo
Senior User
 
Shortyevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: South London
Car: EVO VI TME RED - Standard
My Car
Posts: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rstrachan View Post
Hi, I知 in the market for a red TME

Preferably a nice clean scp car with good history.

Anybody know of any potentially for sale?

Thanks
Drop me a PM - UK Spec 005 I have been toying with letting it go
Shortyevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2020, 22:06   #9
Rstrachan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortyevo View Post
Drop me a PM - UK Spec 005 I have been toying with letting it go
I致e put a deposit on a car so I知 hopefully all sorted now but thanks and sounds interesting.
Rstrachan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rstrachan For This Useful Post:
Shortyevo (25-08-2020)
Old 30-08-2020, 23:48   #10
kizzz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortyevo View Post
Drop me a PM - UK Spec 005 I have been toying with letting it go


I have been looking for a red TME can you give me some more info please or can send you my email address?
kizzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2020, 08:34   #11
marcusevo6
Senior User
 
marcusevo6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: leicester
Car: Forged Evo 8
My Car
Posts: 3,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzz View Post
I have been looking for a red TME can you give me some more info please or can send you my email address?
i have one email me [email protected]
__________________
Shiny red TME and a big red Nissan
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
marcusevo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 14:46   #12
timmcc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by markoh View Post
Would you be interested in my TME?

Red
Factory SCP / SNGF2
I have owned the car since 2013 (first owner after Imported from Japan)
Imported from Japan by a Finnish company called Japan Imports 2013
Really good condition (also underneath and interior)
95940 km (approx. 59600 miles)
Rust proofing by Japan Imports 2013
annual maintenances made by evo specialists in Finland (Japan Imports and ST Motors)
Timing belt, waterpump and tensioners changed in May 2019 (by ST Motors)
New tyres and low dust brake pads 2019
Aftermarket parts: downpipe, catalytic converter, catback, blow off valve and air intake (I have the original blow off valve and air intake)
The reason why I’m considering selling the car is that I drive it too less.
I drive it only in the summertime and if it is raining the car stays in the garage
The car is in Finland where I live in
If you’re looking to sell your TME please contact me at timrmcclelland at gmail dot com
timmcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 21:10   #13
kizzz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 2
In the same vein.. I'm also for the lookout. kdhesi @ Gmail dot com
kizzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 13:00   #14
markoh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Finland
Car: Tommi Makinen Edition 2000
My Car
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzz View Post
In the same vein.. I'm also for the lookout. kdhesi @ Gmail dot com
Hi, I値l send you an email
markoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 18:02   #15
markoh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Finland
Car: Tommi Makinen Edition 2000
My Car
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmcc View Post
If you池e looking to sell your TME please contact me at timrmcclelland at gmail dot com
Iエll send you an email
markoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.