Lancer Register Forum banner

Team MG take maximum points at Time Attack!

5K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  Sir Marcus 
#1 ·
A huge congratulations to Bruce Winfield for taking maximum points in his first race at Cadwell park in the UK Time Attack championship. Bruce drove the doors off his full weight road trim Evo IX GT to take top honours in club 4 wheel drive. The car was built and prepped by us in short space of time due to his race car not being ready for event.
We look forward to the next round at Snetterton which ever car he's driving! :mitsi::mitsi: :D

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Many Congratulations! Best of luck at Snetterton!

Reactions: Mat@MG Autos
#11 ·
I just wanted to say a big thanks to Mat & team MG , the 9GT is a peach of a car and despite trouble in qualifying and the final we still had just enough to get the result the whole team deserved, you guys are awesome and I really appreciate all the hard work you are putting into this car whilst also building the race car, boy are we having fun as a team and getting some great support from friends of team MG, massive thanks guys to you and all our supporters , I am loving every minute , roll on Snetterton.

Cheers
Bruce :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.