EVO 4 - Restored - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Private Sales - Cars

Old 26-12-2020, 13:43   #1
EvolutionM

EVO 4 - Restored

1996 Mitsubishi Evo 4

Mileage 107400km - Mix of KM/MPH - HPI CLEAR Never been damaged.

With a heavy heart I have decided to part ways with my Evo 4 - may entertain px offers for a 8 or 9

This car has had a complete nut and bolt restoration, over a 5 year period. Thousand and thousands have been spent on this car to get it to where it is now,

Underneath was stripped back to metal rust treated and built back up, pretty much all components are brand new, brand new genuine cross member was fitted which is very rare to come by, this was bought direct from Mitsubishi at a cost of £1100, brand new wheel bearings and backing plates, plus a complete bolt set for the underneath, the car is completely poly-bushed using a super pro kit - all components have been power coated. brand new abs sensors all-round, brand new arch liners, geo 4 wheel alignment, brand new Meister Zeta R coil overs, Underneath was finally painted in the same body colour to match, outside was also re painted in the original colour with the windows taken out, slight chip on the front splitter. AYC pump has been rebuilt and bled up correctly, all oils have been changed, Motul oils used throughout, front LSD fitted witch is a bit harsh when pulling off, brand new AD08R tyres, brand new japan racing alloys, brand new HKS induction kit fitted 3 weeks ago for mapping which cost £400, coil on plugs, upgraded intercooler, brand new recondition big brakes, these where stripped down and built back up with braided hose lines. EVO 6 ecu, 560cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, 3 port boost, strengthening struts braces, mishimoto upgraded radiator, fujitsubo exhaust complete, rear EVO 6 boot lid and spoiler purely because i like the TME look, triple boost gauges installed, short shifter, flat boot floor.

I have over 100 photos of the whole process, so if you're interested please let me know i can send these over. pretty much everything on the car is near brand new condition minus the engine box and interior, drivers side seat has a rip which i have been quoted £150 to repair and the door cars needs some attention,

The car has been mapped by MG Autos which made a solid 320BHP

I have spent thousands on this car to get it to this point, i would be surprised if there is many others out there like this and most of these are rust buckets anyway.

This is a brief description of what has been done to the car, i will have forgotten a lot so if you would like to have a conversation with me about the car that's totally fine,

I have all the paperwork for the car that i have gathered over the years, one big folder which also includes the dyno print out of the car.

This is a 1996, next year this is eligible to be imported into the states, prices on these are increasing yearly and these will make a great investment,

The car drives awesome, and pulls really well, the Meister R coil overs have been professionally setup by MG Autos.

The car is not to far of from being concourse condition, - i wish i could keep her but i really have a itch for a 8.9 , the amount of time and money that has gone into this car i know i wont get that back but someone really just needs to enjoy it now.

if i get the asking price i will include all the spare parts which are in the boot, oils new OEM parts bolts so on etc.

If you are interested please list your contact number and i will get back to you.

Asking price £12500 which i think is very fair.

Thanks
EvolutionM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EvolutionM For This Useful Post:
ant1 (26-12-2020)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 26-12-2020, 14:36   #2
EvolutionM

Hi

Does anyone know how to upload photos?

Thanks
Old 26-12-2020, 15:00   #3
grants
Senior User

My Car
Any crank walk ?
grants is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 26-12-2020, 15:01   #4
masonny
Junior User

Car: stinky oil burner,mods,i dont think so!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolutionM View Post
Hi

Thanks

Use photobucket & copy the links

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
masonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2020, 15:40   #5
EvolutionM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grants View Post
Any crank walk ?
No mate engine box is spot on regular oil changes with motul, engine is running a very healthy 320hp didn't want to push it to much.

Are you interested in the car mate ??

Last edited by EvolutionM; 26-12-2020 at 15:41..
Old 26-12-2020, 15:42   #6
EvolutionM

Anyone interested whatsapp me on 07566716762 as I cant seem to figure out how to upload pictures and I will send over on there.
Old 26-12-2020, 16:49   #7
Dave-Cee
Climate Changer

Car: MAD forged 2.2 IX FQ 340 PLG Leccy Bloo
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolutionM View Post

Are you interested in the car mate ??
Trader
Dave-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2020, 23:36   #8
RSgeoff
Senior User

Car: M135i X Drive
My Car
Colour?
RSgeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2020, 08:36   #9
D17KSN
Senior User

Car: Evo VIII FQ300 453bhp
Quote:

Originally Posted by EvolutionM

Hi

Thanks
https://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=588135

Last edited by D17KSN; 27-12-2020 at 08:41..
D17KSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2020, 14:37   #10
EvolutionM

Sold...
Old 27-12-2020, 22:42   #11
MikeC
Senior User

Car: Red E5
Quickest sale ever. Wow.
MikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register