N1 EXV, or something else?
Sider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 30-09-2019, 18:29   #17
EvoXpee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sider View Post
If it's still like the old days I won't be able to PM you as you're not a full member.

I put a thread up for the Whitline set up some time ago, have a look here, and make me an offer
https://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=549794
Ahh that explains it! Do I have to be a member of mlr? It wonít let me go on that link either! Either way Iím in the market for the whitelines
EvoXpee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2019, 18:31   #18
EvoXpee

Quote:
N1 EXV, or something else?
Yeah thatís the ones! Read there ment to be pretty harsh/stiff as far as coilys go , decided not to worry to much about its affects for daily driving as I do use another daily
EvoXpee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2019, 20:24   #19
Sider
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoXpee View Post
Ahh that explains it! Do I have to be a member of mlr? It wonít let me go on that link either! Either way Iím in the market for the whitelines
Maybe you have to be a member to see the for sale section as well, may as well just join up!!!

This is the first post in the advert thread

Quote:
Whiteline adjustable anti roll bar set, front and rear ARBís and HD adjustable, steel ball drop links etc. Used, all as shown in the pictures below.
These are the proper adjustable ones with 3 holes at the end of each bar which enable a quick, easy change of settings. £200 collected

Whiteline heavy duty adjustable rear control arms - lower arms.
From the White line site ďKTA135 is a complete kit of 2 adjustable control arms fitted with zero compliance bearings designed to modify factory camber and track on the rear of Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 10. The result is greater range and more precise adjustment and a more direct connection between body and rear suspension delivering more predictable dynamic behaviour.Ē
Used, as shown in the pictures below. £120 collected

Will listen to reasonable offers, especially for all items in one deal
Items are in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Please either contact me on here, post up, or email [email protected]

Old 30-09-2019, 20:29   #20
Sider
Senior User

Quote:
Yeah thatís the ones! Read there ment to be pretty harsh/stiff as far as coilys go , decided not to worry to much about its affects for daily driving as I do use another daily
Iíve never had or even seen any of these, but I understood they were made for the American market and, as such, they are ďrelatively softĒ
Aftermarket suspension is very subjective though!
Old 30-09-2019, 22:13   #21
plip1953
Phil

Car: Evo X RS
My Car
Any half decent coilover isn’t “harsh/stiff”. And with 8k spring rates that’s the last thing they should be anyway!
Old 16-10-2019, 20:47   #22
kawkaty

Quote:
I’m on stock shocks with 40mm tein springs , it’s not like one corner it’s all 4 the body rolls terrible on AD08R’s when trying to corner hard
The outer rear wheel comes almost filezilla uc browser rufus off the floor and the front corner were the weights being pushed to sinks right down with all the weight, fine on road but when on track it almost feels boaty with the weight transfer
Any advice would be great! On both suspension and geometry

Last edited by kawkaty; 16-10-2019 at 23:53..
kawkaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 11:22   #23
KATYRADDI

Quote:
I’ve never really messed with suspension apart from lowering! Got zero experience, all’s I know is my current set ups far to soft and there’s far to much lean the car almost feels out of balance

If I can work out how to upload pics auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver I’ll show you
, not going to be entering any competitions but after something abit more suitable , noticed on a couple recent pics I’m almost up on 3 wheels! Far to much body roll

Last edited by KATYRADDI; 10-11-2019 at 21:31..
KATYRADDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 14:26   #24
nigelS
Senior User

Car: Concours Evo VI RS
I use and recommend Ohlins DFV, we change spring rates for fast road/track and set the geo up according to application. For the money, I've yet to experience a better set up.

Have a X RS here at the moment which we put onto this set up a few years ago, handles SO well. Very little to touch it on track, unless you are in a proper downforce track car.
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: