Biro sex story - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > General Stuff > Non-Lancer Chat

Old 09-08-2019, 02:19   #1
Bax

Car: Black Evo 5 GSR, 998cc Singer Chamois
My Car
Biro sex story

I’ve not been on here for ages but years ago there was a story about a member who met a girl who was into being drawing with a pen has anyone. Got a link or remember the thread? I was trying to tell some mates but could t remember it properly...
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2019, 07:48   #2
Barry P.
Senior User

Car: Red Evo IX GT, Silver Evo 2 GSR, Radical SR3, Van Diemen Formula Ford,and a big "Datsun".
My Car
It was Kins and his kinky bird who he met, it’s in the Chit chat section, do a search on internet dating.

Last edited by Barry P.; 09-08-2019 at 07:53..
Barry P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 16:53   #3
LEGNUMVR4
Senior User

https://www.lancerregister.com/showt...nternet+dating
LEGNUMVR4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 18:11   #4
gordonm
Regional Organiser

Car: 9 GeeTee
My Car
Not seen than one before
gordonm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 04:11   #5
Bax

Car: Black Evo 5 GSR, 998cc Singer Chamois
My Car
Thanks I can’t see it as I don’t pay anymore...
Old 11-08-2019, 19:14   #6
Tom Dick
NR555

Car: Evo VII, forged at NR with a 3076
My Car
OK I was telling Kosta this story on MSN and he insists I post it up on here. I kind of wanted to when it happened but held back.

I've recently been trying out these internet dating websites. This particular story is about someone I met on a well known free dating website.

OK here goes...

So I met a good looking girl on the site.. we converse and send each other a couple of emails.

We swap phone numbers.

Flirty texts commence.

Texts get filthy...really filthy (I wasn't the one who initiated the dirty texts but I was enjoying it and played along )

This progressed to phone sex before we had even met. Again... this is something I just went along with... it was fun

Well anyways we arrange a date and she drives over...

She meets me at mine and the plan is to go into town for some drinks and a bite to eat.

She arrives... she's absolutely gorgeous and sparks are flying.
A few drinks at mine before we go out (well that was the plan).. let's just say neither of us wanted to leave the house.

We end up in the bedroom....(now here is where it gets weird and wonderful)

This girl has a fettish for Biro's... yes Biro's... wait... not like that... she likes the feeling of being drawn on... OK so I think this is weird but at the same time different and pretty cool so I go with it and draw on her.

It gets rough.... ( I had bruises for a week). She liked been pinned down.... nothing too strange here I hear you say... well how many girls do you know that liked to be strangled during sex?! Yes you heard me right.... you've seen that film Rising Sun? Well if you have you know what I mean.

OK so if that is not weird enough... she looks me in the eye and says "I love you"... not in the sense... "I'm really loving the sex" but in the sense... " I'm in love with you and I'm telling you I love you".... I don't know what to say... I don't love this girl... this is our first date! (OK I'm a bad man... I had sex with a girl I didn't love... I'm expecting crap from the women on here for this). So anyways I don't say anything.

I don't need to go into detail on much else.... we go to sleep.

The next day we wake up... we both have work and get up and go.

She's quiet with me... no texts which was unusual.
I text her to see how she is.
She says she's upset.
I ask why.
She says because I don't love her.
I say I REALLY like her and want to tell her I love her when I know.
She flips out...
She then says "well to be honest I wasn't feeling it"
I say " let me get this straight... you sleep with me on the first date... we have really passionate... kinky sex (biro's strangling etc)... you tell me you love me... I don't say it back... and now you tell me you weren't feeling it!!"
She says "**** you!"

And that's about it... she doesn't want to see me again and ignors me!

WTF is that all about?! I mean seriously?!!!

I've told my mates this story and I'm now known as "The Boston Strangler"!

I have to laugh... I'm sure all you lot are!

I hope you have enjoyed the story.

P.S. Yes I have pictures of her... no I won't post them... Kosta has seen them and he tells me to put that he rates her 9.5 / 10.
If your beliefs bring comfort to your heart, Then who am I to try and tear your world apart? I wish you well in your endeavours and your life, And I'll leave you to yours if you leave me to mine, It's not your place to impose religious law on the rest of us like so many have before, and it's equally not my place to say you're wrong I don't have to read your book and you don't have to like this song
Tom Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom Dick For This Useful Post:
Bax (13-08-2019), Mike (01-09-2019)
Old 11-08-2019, 19:30   #7
H18BY0
... now with more Bang :)

Car: Slagged Red Evo 6 tme (ex 6 silver tme owner) & 95 white Astra Merit (auto :)
My Car
it was the best read on here - I always wondered it must have been a nightmare getting the biro all off!

:::::::::::::::::::::: Tommi Mäkinen ////////// Edition No.13 ::::::::::::::::::::::
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: