Lancer Register Forum banner

What did you do to your evo today?

740K views 5K replies 638 participants last post by  FRPOOR 
#1 ·
Hi. I was looking for this forums 'what have you done today' thread and couldn't find it, so I can only assume there isn't one? It's always nice to have somewhere to show off them little things you're proud of so I thought I'd start one. Hopefully it takes off :)

Nothing particularly special from me today, I just drove to get my AYC fixed (at last!) and then when I got home couldn't resist giving her a good hand wash to get all of tht motorway grit and sh!t off. It was a tad chilly but totally worth it :)

See less See more
#4,796 ·
MIGHT do the front light swap tomorrow .
Purchased from chap on here /MLR ....far better condition than mine and no broken inner bracket ...oh the terminator eyes a bonus :mhihi:
Visited China for food :rolleyes: ..any excuse for the long way round :mhihi:

Attachments

#4,835 ·
Sent it off for it's service and mot. Needs a new cv boot.
Then off to have the bumper, bonnet and a few exterior plastics resprayed.
Service and mot done. Needed a new cv boot and a bit of welding on the exhaust :wallbang:
All belts changed as well, along with the headlights de tangoed :smthumbup
Booked in for bonnet and bumper respray at the end of the month!

#4,824 ·
Just cleaned off the rubber and bugs from yesterdays visit to Snetterton. Some serious power there with Ferrari, McLaren and Porche showing up my meagre 580hp down Bentley Straight :wallbang:

Note to self - need to try harder :rolleyes:

Cutest car there; a 1961 (IIRC) MGA hard top in historic racing spec.

Good to see an EVO 10 there too.

#4,826 ·
Last weekend i fitted the newer lights bought from chap on MLR :)
All hail enlightenment :mhihi:
FAR better that the old clouded ones that had broken inner bracket on one unit .
The terminator red eye is the job :coolsm:...and the indicators look better as old lights hadnt these areas blacked out .
Bit more to it that i envisaged with the ballasts but no biggy .
Had to re thread one inner bolt hole on body for nearside light as only recently fitted a new bolt there ,old one was snapped off from last visit to painters/bodyshop ( ****s !) ....what a transformation i must say ,the light output from the new HID 6k bulbs +the LED fogs+full beams are now not distorted /scattered as seen in these photos .
Previous owner left in white LED parking bulbs ,but put in my usual blue ones to cool down the silver fastness :rolleyes:
Alles gude ;)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.