Lancer Register Forum banner

Newbie From Ireland with yellow evo...!!

3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  danjordan 
#1 · (Edited)
well everybody my name is Niall im 20 years old and im From Ireland bought my 1st evo in january took it out of England bought it in A.C Motors in Bradford . love the site been looking at threads on here for ages and there's some serious evo's on here, alot of people getting parts that i would love to get..since i got my evo i put the carbon extensions on it, got new Ralliart mudflaps for it, lowered it, 4 brand new Uniroyal Rainsport tyres, got the tinted sunband and sticker on the windscreen and got the roof done in carbon fibre there 3 weeks ago...hope to get some help and information of people on here and would really like to buy more parts...

cheers, Niall,

few pic's

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
thanks for the coments, im from Donegal in Ireland....vrt is over 4.5k euro..!! wont be vrt'n it ha....was going to buy a set of rota drifts gtr's with the big dish 18 x 9.5 i have coilovers and adjustable top mounts looks to be on them, can i put them on her and keep the car the same height.?i dont want the car any higher and i noticed some fella's that have the rota drifts 9.5's have to have the car fairly high because of rubbing, will i get away with them with the coilovers in her or what do you's think...any help much appreciated....thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.