Lancer Register Forum banner

Ha,ha,ha,what a blast!!

16K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  Lengthmeister 
#1 · (Edited)
I had a great day at the mlr 500 despite doing the clutch on the general.

Knoxville couldnt out drive me so he decided to ram me off the track and get ME black flagged,work that out,but i forgive him,all is fair in love and racing;)

Our car was canibalised by others whod broke bits on theirs so hopefully some of the general liam made it to the finish line:smthumbup:smthumbup

Where do i sign for next years:D

Dont actually know who won what as i left before the end,but well done to everyone who participated and those who organised a brilliant event again :smthumbup

And to Knoxville who proved what a good driver i am as he had to cheat to get past me;):crackup::crackup:

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Just got back home.

Another great days guys, Team Kent Scoobies really enjoyed ourselves. :coolsm:

We did better than last year and just made it through 3 and a half hours before something broke. Once again it was me that broke it. :blush:
(The KS conspiricy therorists beliebve there is something in those stats :mhihi:)

Apologies to everyone behind us who got gassed by our 2 laps per litre fuel consumption in the last hour :handsup: and thanks to everyone who helped keep us going by sharing their spare fuel, especially the ESC and also Team 12 who were incredibly good sports and drained their own retired car for us. :adore:

I saw some stonking driving from the pits, but nearly every car that ran at the front early on in the race, seemed to break down. It was the same last year.

Finally unreserved and well deserved congatulations to the Middlesex Scooby Crew, they drove a good steady tactical race and managed to get both their cars over the line:smthumbup

HOL
President.
Kentscoobies.com

#14 ·
Amazing event as usual, a big thank you to the MLR for organising one of the highlights of the year! Even better than last year for us as we won with our No. 3 car from MSOC. Thanks Michelle & Co & also RajUK for his good sportmanship & offfering his & his teams help once he was forced out of the race due to mechanical issues.

#20 ·
What more can I add that hasn't already been said.

It was, once again, another absolutely crackingly well organised MLR500.

And we finished 3rd overall and top non-scooby team. :D

We went from extacy to despair though in the last 5 minutes as we managed to overtake the very poorly FTO to gain 2nd place only to have our wheel fall off 2 laps later!! What a nightmare. I'll try and get some photos posted up of the wheel but basically the centre section of it was left bolted to the hub but the rim actually sheared away from the centre :eek:

All in all though a cracking day out and a lot of fun and giggles were had by all.

I reckon that everyone who participated has at least 10 stories each to tell of the race itself.

Andy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.