Lancer Register Forum banner

Airtrek turbo upgrading to TD05 need a map

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Pulsarlee 
#1 · (Edited)
Does anyone on here do ECU reflashes or know someone in the east midlands?

The manifold cracked on my Airtrek and finding a td04 stock one proved to be impossible so I bought an Evo one off here, I obviously can't fit the td04 to it but hadn't planned on doing any upgrades yet.

Anyway I've already got the 16g turbo, dp, decat, walbro and going to be sorting out some pink injectors... Is there anything else I'll need?

Don't really want to drive it without a remap tbh so was thinking to send it to someone who could use ECUflash with a similar/conservative map so it's safely driveable until I can get it properly set up.

I've read into tactrix and wouldn't mind having a play about but with it being my daily id rather pay someone to give me a tried and tested map rather than iron out differences and keep it reliable.

As a side note am i right in thinking that even using wastegate pressure with the bigger volume of air that I'll run lean if I drive it before a map even if driven sensibly?

Advice and opinions?

Cheers

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.