Lancer Register Forum banner

ND V Band turbo kits 500-800Hp! NEW Product

76K views 133 replies 37 participants last post by  Norris Designs 
#1 · (Edited)
As many are aware we have been offering our ND V band turbo kits for sale for a fair while. Haven't ever actually done a thread though so thought I would compose one just so its here for information to potential purchasers!

There are 4 main kits (although we do a smaller and larger kit hp wise where required)

They are;

"ND5.5R" Up to 560Hp Very very fast spool, suits 2.0L to 2.2L
"ND6R" Up to 620Hp very fast spool, suits 2.0L to 2.37L
"ND6.5R" up to 660Hp fast spool, suits 2.0L up to 2.37L
"ND7R" up to 700Hp Good spool, suits 2.2L to 2.37L
"ND7.5R" up to 750Hp Good spool for size, Suits 2.2L to 2.6L
"ND8R" "The Daddy" up to 810Hp Good spool for size, suits 2.2L to 2.6L
(All kits hp rating are based on using straight 97 octane pump gas, more can be easily achieved with additives, methanol injection or race fuel use)

Picture of one of the assembled kits (Does not show all included parts) to see the quality of these things!

Prices from £3425 + Vat. For further information please PM, email or call us. :) WE CAN DO SPECIAL DEALS IF YOU BUY A FEW THINGS FROM US AT ONCE, Contact us for info......

Edited to show the FULL range we now offer and the respective costings;

ND5.5R - £3425 + Vat
ND6R - £3445 + Vat
ND6.5R - £3495 + Vat
ND7R - £3550 + Vat
ND7.5R - £3885 + Vat
ND8R - £3995 + Vat

For specific info please email, PM or call.

Cheers

Simon

Attachments

See less See more
#114 ·
The ND5.5R kit will have 2.0 bar by 4000rpm on a 2.0 Sir with the correct camshafts used. It is very responsive indeed.

Cheers

Si

#116 ·
hello,
I am based in Germany.
the ones I have driven were not ND kit but generic with 5858 and were terrible.
can you send me per Pm a pricing for a ND 5.5 or( ND6.0 if responsive enough for 2l), if I buy it together wit a dry sump kit + hoses and splitable in boot oil tank.
Ps. the car has a the moment hks 274/278 cams
Thank you

#118 ·
Will do it now Sir. :)

#121 ·
2.2L or 2.3L Sir? I can have a look.

Cheers

Si

#123 ·
I think we only have a rolling Road graph of it on a 2.2L Sir.

Cheers

Si

#125 ·
Yes they are Sir, dry sump also. The elbow itself is normally 3" with recirculation by default and is included. The frontpipe doesn't come with kit but we can make in 3" or 3.5" as an option.

Cheers

Si

#127 ·
Now now, don't be greedy! :lol: The Supercharger kit is compatible with both! :smthumbup

#128 · (Edited)
A huge thanks to Simon Norris and his team at Norris Designs. They have taken my Evo X track car, rebuilt the 2.0l engine and fitted a ND6R turbo kit as well as my rebuilt Samsonas sequential dog box, rebuilt brilliantly by Clive Walpole at Transmission Dynamics. The mapping is amazing and the flatshifts are unbelievable. A very happy customer.
The car now produces 630bhp at just 1.7 bar. Awesome.

Attachments

#130 ·
I will try and dg out some runs from the rollers. but they won't be on the same car so its tricky to compare sometimes.

Yes done loads of Gen 2 kits, good improvement over Gen 1.

Cheers

Si

#134 ·
I doubt I'll have time to dig loads of graphs out and post in a specific place, but if I get some spare time I will do my best.

Cheers

Si

Reactions: Mita
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.