Lancer Register Forum banner

Thoughts on value of RS Diff

711 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  feeblebob 
#1 · (Edited)
Morning guys,

Hoping to get some opinion on the value of an RS diff I have that I was waiting to put on my car, but an opportunity has come up and I'm pondering on selling it instead. So this isn't a for sale post, just a request for what people in the know think it's worth on the market. If I do put it up, it'll be at the top end of it's value to make it worth selling....

All built by Clive
Casing stripped, vapour-blasted and repainted black
New Evo X CWP, shot-peened and ISF'd
Brand new Cusco diff installed, setup by Clive, rather than running out of the box settings
Neither CWP or diff have been run and still need running in
New bearings and seals at rebuild time also
All tolerances etc. setup as per spec

I have only the diff and none of the associated parts as I was going to build it all up with tubular subframe and arms, and uprated driveshafts.

It's a possible new business venture that's tempting me, and given the current situation, I'm exploring all avenues.

See less See more
#4 ·
Indeed, yes. I guess a felt a bit guilty looking to sell it after the work that went in to get it done... Clive put a lot into this to get it where it is, I've been looking back over the email trail we had sorting it and me making the decisions based on his advice and knowledge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.