JDM Evo 9 GSR 422bhp 425ft/lb - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Private Sales - Cars

Old 05-04-2019, 15:44   #1
mikegsi
North East RO

Car: JDM Evo 9 GSR
JDM Evo 9 GSR 422bhp 425ft/lb

NO LONGER SELLING

Really didn't expect to be selling this car, I've owned it just over 18 months and although I rarely use it, it's an awesome car to drive. It's my third evo, although my first 9, and has been looked after with absolutely no expense spared. Change of job means I’ve bought a new daily drive ready for when I give my current company car back, and can’t justify owning the Evo any more now that I’ve bought a car.

White 2006 JDM Evo 9 GSR, first imported in 2009, I have all the history right from that date including MOT certificates and a truck load of receipts and paperwork. Comes with 2 keys, including remote central locking and also has anti theft security (will not disclose on forum what security is on the car).

Currently on 76,696 miles although this will rise as I plan to continue using it until it sells. It won't rise by much though as I've only done 4000 miles since I bought it.

Car has just come back from a very trusted body shop where I had the underseal taken off and the underside checked over for rust. This required two spots of metal work to be done, one on the rear lower quarter behind the bumper and the other on the front wing where the bolts attach the chassis. The sill covers were taken off and the sills are in perfect condition and did not require any work. When its been treated the used a rust convertor, inhibitor and then dinitrol, inside the chassis rails and sills they sprayed the protectant as well. The front suspension mounts were cleaned back and treated as were the rears. The car was then machine polished and ceramic coating applied, SiRAmik to the body work and carbon collection platinum glass to the windows and lights and carbon collective platinum wheels to the alloys.

Car had a large service on 3 August 2018, the mileage was 75,169, and the work carried out at Evotune was a full fluid change, gearbox, transfer box, AYC clutch bath, AYC pressure fluid, ACD pressure fluid, coolant change, and I'd changed the oil and filter with genuine mitsi filter and Fuchs Titan R oil a month or so before this.

I had the car map tweaked at Evotune just after I bought it and then again more recently when I asked Evotune to fit some ID1000 injectors and an AMS fuel rail I supplied. It's making a healthy 422bhp and 425 ft/lb torque, peaking at 1.9bar boost and holding at around 1.75bar. I bought the car from a guy local to me who had only owned it for a month, he bought it after splitting up with his partner and then decided he wanted a Focus RS instead. The keep prior to him was also local to me and had used Evotune to service it too.

Modifications;

GSC S1 camshafts
HKS air intake
ETS Oversized Intercooler
Walbro 255ltr/hr fuel pump (replaced with a new pump in September 2018 as I had running issue which ended up being down to a split fuel pump grommet)
EcuTEK Ecu reflash (BHP = 422, Torque = 425 lb/ft)
Greddy 3 port boost solenoid
Mishimoto twin in, single out catch can, I've blanked one of the in's and left the pcd valve running to the intake mani, the other routes from the head back into the intake mani via the catch can.
HKS J pipe exhaust Down pipe.
Kakimoto Regu06&R exhaust system - bought brand new from Ross Sport
Exedy HD Hyper Twin Plate Clutch
Project Mu Brake pads front and rear
DBA front brake discs front
Mitsubishi Evo 8MR alloy wheels with AD08R tyres that have loads of tread on them.
Greddy Sirius Vision Oil temp and Boost gauge - both values show on a single gauge.
ID1000cc injectors
AMS fuel rail
TEIN Flex Z fully adjustable coilovers (inc ride firmness)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9 MR Genuine Front Carbon Fibre Splitter (has the Mitsubishi logo and piece number on the inside)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9 MR Genuine Carbon Fibre Vortex Generator
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9 MR Genuine rear boot badge
Carbon Fibre Side Skirts
Sickspeed twin horn mounted in the engine bay (I had these behind the grill at one point but moved them)
Ralliart Mud Flaps - BRAND NEW just fitted by bodyshop
Ralliart interior carpet mats front and rear - 2 sets, one in the car and a brand new set still in the bag it came in.
Tomei Gear Knob
Panasonic SPH-DA120 Double Din Head Unit
Hertz front door speakers and tweaters with cross over
Pioneer TS-Z65F Rear Speakers mounted in oem position under oem covers
Hertz Amplifier powering speakers
Ralliart Chrome front door sill protectors
Genuine MR boot badge
New genuine rear boot badges and front grille diamond
LED main beam and fog light bulbs

I also have as spares

HKS Super Drager Exhaust
Front brake discs and pads, not sure of make, think the pads are DS2500
OEM fuel rail and injectors
OEM Gear knob

Car is located in Darlington, NE UK.
Mobile is 07539 018124
Email is [email protected]

I’ve priced the car according to its standard but If I wanted to be picky there is a small dent just by the fuel filler cap, and a small section of lacquer that has come off on the rear spoiler blade as included in the pictures.

Car will also be advertised on social media Evo groups and I've also booked to attend Japfest Silverstone on the MLR stand.

Private plate not included in sale, will put back on original plate.

Asking £20,000 but am open to discuss sensible offers. No test drives without proof of insurance and cash in my possession.

Last edited by mikegsi; 22-04-2019 at 07:58..
mikegsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2019, 16:14   #2
NathyyyF

Nice car! Just a quick question, did you fit European clocks as it has both MPH/KPH on the speedo
NathyyyF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NathyyyF For This Useful Post:
mikegsi (05-04-2019)
Old 05-04-2019, 16:17   #3
mikegsi
North East RO

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathyyyF View Post
Nice car! Just a quick question, did you fit European clocks as it has both MPH/KPH on the speedo
Not sure mate, I have a receipt for a lockwood dial kit from 31 Jan 2012, and also the original JDM dial which has had the K for the km/h blacked out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2019, 09:00   #4
Evomentalist
Senior User

Car: Evo X FQ-400, Evo VI RSII 2.3, BMW M4 Comp, Evo X FQ-330 SST, BMW M2 and a pimped up K-9 limousine.
My Car
Saw this car in the shop during and after the refresh and it is a stunner with a lot of care taken to get it to where it is now.
Good IX for someone looking for the right car.
Old 19-04-2019, 22:23   #5
mikegsi
North East RO

Keeping it, canít bring myself to sell it, itís too good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mikegsi For This Useful Post:
Adz_306 (20-04-2019), Dereksti (20-04-2019), evo/nut (20-04-2019), Evomentalist (20-04-2019), M3 ROB (20-04-2019), Mikeb1984 (20-04-2019), river evo 6 (20-04-2019), shauno (20-04-2019), squeakyclean32 (20-04-2019)
Old 20-04-2019, 08:18   #6
river evo 6
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegsi View Post

Yessssss

Power = full
Torque = sometimes.
river evo 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to river evo 6 For This Useful Post:
mikegsi (20-04-2019)
Old 20-04-2019, 11:06   #7
shauno
Senior User

Car: Gunmetal MRFQ360 HKS
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegsi View Post

good man
shauno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2019, 15:25   #8
M3 ROB
Senior User

Car: Evo 6 TME,
Good news, lovely car
M3 ROB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to M3 ROB For This Useful Post:
mikegsi (22-04-2019)
Mitsubishi Lancer Register