Lancer Register Forum banner

Fantastic job by CPP

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Mita 
#1 ·
Recently picked my Evo 9 GT up from CPP following a number of modifications including 'rod job', fitment of Exedy twin plate clutch, Cosworth headgasket, ARP head studs, FP Red ball bearing turbo, FP elbow, M2 downpipe, Tial wastegate, Koyo radiator, ETS intercooler, Aeromotive 340 lp/h fuel pump and RC engineering 1000cc fuel injectors (to name a few!)

Top notch service from Gaz and Ollie as always, the job wasn't as straight forward as initially planned with some fabrication work required, but the lads handled it superbly.

The car is wild to drive! I can't wait to see how it performs next year when I enter the sprint/hillclimb events that I have planned.

Took it to Riverside Racing in Liverpool yesterday to see how much power it was making. It put down 474 bhp and 400 ft/lbs of torque. :smthumbup

Rectangle Slope Font Line Plot

Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Automotive air manifold Automotive fuel system

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.