Lancer Register Forum banner

Is there a better trader on here?.i doubt it.

9K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  barneyboo 
#1 · (Edited)
CPP.:coolsm::thumbup:...in the years ive been on here,spent thousands with all different traders ....havent met/used a better one than cpp for helping me and my old man out.:coolsm::)

Im not one to praise that often lately....but the cpp lads have gone beyond the call of an evo owner...so praise is due.

Had a few issues with my car recently...rs diff .....clutch/wheel bearings etc etc....so took it to gaz.

Not only fixed in stupid quick time,but sorted out a great price as always.

Never let me down,and only fit whats needed and no bull...quality work quality price.

Even let me have the spare diff off his grpA rally car :coolsm::D

:smthumbup:smthumbup...will defo see you again,and again:thumbup:

phil

(my missus best get her new mini outta my garage asap...cos the evo is back!):D

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks guys for the positive comments :blush: we have met and worked with so many great customers over the years and every now and then you do come across one that will really make the job hard and make you question if you still enjoy the work :cry: but the above comments help keep up the motivation & enjoyment of working with the many decent people who we get to deal with every day :thumbup:

#16 · (Edited)
Gaz and olly have helped me and my friends out no end off times.

Everything is always done professionally and super quick time, can't thank cpp enough.
The prices are more than fair, gaz is always on the other end of the phone when ever you need him.

Olly is a top bloke aswell , just bring him a cake when you visit and he's away:lol:

Never forget going through a rough time couple years back and also having car problems , cpp took the car problems away so I didn't have to stress about it. There no drama and it's no talking rubbish trying to sell you stuff you don't need. He tells you simple how it is.

This is why my car goes there every time and why it's there now having work done on it.

Looking forward to getting the car back on the road:smthumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.