Lancer Register Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpp customer feedback

43K views 64 replies 31 participants last post by  116712 
#1 · (Edited)
Thinking of using Cpp then see below what members of the MLR have to say about us....

Thanks to Gaz & Olly @ CPP

They had my IX in yesterday for a small service & to fit me some coilovers

Top job as always!

Full geo done after a road test to get the new suspension to settle.

First reports from the suspension will follow in technical
Many thanks to Gaz, Olly and Andy F at CPP for the rodjob'd engine and extra bits i had done at same time on my Evo 8 260

Brilliant service, gaz advised me during the work of bits and pieces that could do with sorting and always seeked my approval before going ahead and doing something. :smthumbup

I will post up some pics that Gaz & Co took during the Rodjob to show what gets undertaken.

I will definately be going back when i need extra bits. Save me a HKS 7460 Gaz :mhihi:
Big thanks to Gary and co at CPP :smthumbup yet another routine service carried out, also replaced rear disc's and pads......great service and value for money as always. :thumbup:

Thanks again
Big thanks to the guys at cpp for the great work again on fitting my k-sport brake upgrade :smthumbup
Awesome service as per ususal and the kettle was used this too :mhihi::mhihi:

Cheers again guys

Mark
iv just picked up my car from Gaz @ CPP. Gaz has fitted forged conrods, new 750cc injectors and a brand new HKS gt2 turbo kit with a remap...
Car was a 400bhp 8mr before, exhaust etc... Drives like a completely different car, very happy with how it is now...
hopefully get involved on some more sprints maybe next year :)
big thanks to az at CPP, more than happy with how hes been prepared to go the extra mile..
BIG thanks to gaz and the lads at cpp for all the work that they have done on my evo in the last few weeks.What a nice drive home car feels fantastic.:smthumbup:smthumbup
great parts no hassle, cheap and always a helping hand when needed :smthumbup:smthumbup:smthumbup
Thanks to Gaz for the quality standard of work carried out on my pal's Evo - as per usual all with sound advice and a total no BS approach :smthumbup

My mate was more than made up with the price of the job & the CPP outfit/service. At least my tea bill was added onto my mate's bill this time round :lol:

No doubt I'll be speaking to thee soon for something Teapot I :D
Cheers Gary for the Rack.
Ordered, paid and delivered in double quick time :)
big thanks for gaz for fitting rear diff, ayc, f-r brakes lines and tracking. couldnt be anymore helpfull and quick too.

top man:smthumbup
Where to start really?

Dropped my car off to CPP for some work while i went on holiday.

When i was abroad i was worrying a little about a few problems that may occur including OE recirc valve , fuel pump and MAF.

I was kept upto date with how the main work was going as well as a few other items that i had thought of swapping anyway.

Well monday Gaz got back to me and told me that the car still had a OE fuel pump on :eek:

I replied back to him about how much to supply a fuel pump and fit. This was around 6.15pm.

Roughly 10.00am the next morning i got a pm from Gaz @ CPP with what truely is staggering..

... He had already sourced and fitted the fuel pump and only added a small amount for the doing so :handsup:

Well i landed back in the UK late last night and collected the car roughly 55minutes ago and what can i say other than WOW.

Truely transformed the car , much smoother , alot quicker, stops much better and just a better car full stop.

Not only did Gaz source the parts needed while i was away he also did it all for what was an amazing price as i was on a tightish budget.

From brakes to ecu , engine internals to air filter CPP have transformed my car!!

Anyone thinking of getting any work done to there much loved Evolution , CPP is a must contact company great prices, great service to friendly no BS advise.

THANKYOU and will see you again soon :smthumbup
Picked my car up from Gaz @ CPP today after a rod conversion and various other bits n bobs and I must say big thanks to him and the lads there for doing a sterling job :smthumbup

Took the car out for a extended run and it goes very well indeed. I'd hate to think what a 450+ car feels like :naughty:

See you in a month or two for my next round of mods!

Cheers,

Mike
Thankyou Gary for sorting me out with a mint Evo VI RS :mhihi: enjoying it so much ive forgot to leave you some feedback. Great bloke who will go out of his way to help you out :smthumbup:smthumbup:smthumbup
Massive thank you to CPP :smthumbup

I went a few weeks ago to have my HSD HR coilovers fitted & geometry done.

They were fitted ok but I was advised that one or two of the camber (iirc) bolts were seized.

To keep me mobile, he'd sprayed them with something to try & loosen them & said if I returned in a weeks time, he'd do the geometry then but make sure he had replacement arms to hand, just in case the bolts snapped.

To be honest, I was very happy with this solution. Too many garages/traders would attempt the job & then "oops, bolt's snapped..." leaving you with no car & a long journey home :rolleyes:

I couldn't get time off work so I went back last Wed (1st June - approx 3 weeks later). The bolts didn't snap & the geometry was done :D

However, on the way to CPP, I'd thought my exhaust sounded like it was blowing so I asked, while it was in the air, if they'd check the exhaust too. Turned out the standard downpipe was blowing by the flexi :eek:

The good news was that Gaz had a 3 inch downpipe on the shelf & at a good price fitted, so that was done while I was there :smthumbup

I couldn't believe the difference in turbo spool on the drive home, just from the downpipe :eek: It felt an animal compared to how it had been before.

Thanks guys for putting up with me (I know I can talk a lot) :handsup::blush::crackup:, & thanks for the great service & prices :D
Many thanks to gaz at CPP motor developments..

Took the 7RS in for a 1st stage remap, fuel pump and he diagnosed two faulty coil packs which he fixed aswell....

fitted me in when i wanted to take it, no problems what so ever!

Well impressed with how smooth the car now feels, and boost comes on so early aswell out of corners... job well done mate! even had a 90 mile detour via the cat and fiddle road and derbyshire dales on the way home to have a little play :smthumbup

Cheers Gaz :smthumbup
Just like to say thank you for the deals you have been doing me mate

Bought a 5 speed gearbox of Gaz freshly rebuilt and is spot on. Would recommend anybody who is after parts. I've had a few bits from him and by far the best person you can deal with.

Will be back soon Gaz

Thanks mate much appreciated

Moh
I must thank Gaz and everyone at Cpp for their work on my car. Never have I found a team so patient, knowledgable and gifted they have worked for some considerable time fixing all my issues and getting it through the Mot and back to a road worthy condition!

I cannot recommend them enough and if you get the opportunity to use them do you will not be disappointed.

A big thank you
Big thank to gaz for fixing me evo 7. Well spotted when he said it was the transfer box.. Went to a few other garage before and all were saying gearbox. So book it in for gearbox with gaz but pointed out it was the diff, job fix, nice one
Just wanted to big thx Gaz picked evo9 lights today and very happy with quality, used parts in excellent condition buy with confidence :smthumbup
After not long purchasing my evo I thought I best to get it in to someone who knows what they're looking at to give it the once over. I took a drive up to CPP today and after an inspection on the ramp it was visually given the ok. I mentioned a few other things to Gaz and after a quick drive he returned and put my mind to rest about the few small noises I noticed. He did identify another issue, the timing being out on the balance shaft. I nothiced the car did get abit mad when your working the revs but just put this done as an evo quirk. Luckily I managed to get the work done whilst I was there and a couple of hours later the job was done.

I couldn't beleive the difference in the car on the way home! It pulls so much smoother it's unreal. And to think a dealer left it like this after replacing the belts!! Big thanks to the guys at CPP and I know where I'll be getting my work done in the future :smthumbup
Ordered a few bits from gaz some bits big what can I say everything was spot on parts were very cheap for the quality of the items fast postage

Overall very very happy now what else can I buy from you lol

Cheers gaz
Just like to say thanks to the guys for doing the 18k service on my evo, very happy and also to find my light switch fixed and a replacement rear brake calliper spring fitted all included in the amazing price!

:)

Cheers guys!!! :smthumbup

#38 ·
Big thanks

Been over to ccp today had a knocking on full right lock Gazz went for a little spin and it turned out to be the diff bolts ollie got straight to work and the job was done in well under 2 hours so would like to say a big thanks to Gazz and ollie at ccp I would advise them to any1 :coolsm:

#39 ·
Another Big Thanks

Thanks to Gaz, Ollie and of course Andy for all their help with my new purchase.

These guys have managed to squeeze me in last minute, fantastic service (and plenty of brews!), and have taken me from thinking I'd bought a problem-ridden shed to glad-I-bought-it in a couple of weekends; not to mention Andy going out of his way to check my car on more than one evening of his life!

Thanks chaps :smthumbup

(see you soon RE: ayc pump...:lol:)

#40 ·
Big thank you to cpp

Big thanks to Gary and the guys at cpp. Had my car up there for a rod job,injectors,80 series turbo and a few other things. Just left Gary to do what he felt suitable to the car. Picked it up Saturday and what a different car I've got back. Great price to:D

#50 ·
Another top job by CPP!

Hi guys,

Was a pleasure to meet you yesterday! I was very impressed by the professionalism and attention to detail you demonstrated while carrying out my geometry setup and road testing the car 3 times to make sure it was spot on.

Car handles much better and is very positive like you mentioned!:mhihi:

I shall be back soon I'm sure. :smthumbup

Thanks
Anees :D

#51 ·
big thanks to olly and gaz

great job on the hks7460 and m2 cams - car pulls immense now.
something i do need to mention is oil temp - maybe just a hot day
and sitting in traffic, but noticed temps around 135-140C on the IX gauge...
I'll give you a call tomorrow about this (and yet more things I want adding soon :lol: )

mark, if you're still up for a spin in your old car give me a shout - just had a **** load of personal issues to deal with recently so been off forums...

#62 ·
CPP Team - Absolute Legends

Would just like to say a huge thank you to Gaz and Olly.

Was meaning to do this months ago. These guys are the best and are awesome at what they do, especially Gaz. He will go above and beyond to keep his customers happy.

Highly recommend these chaps and would trust them with my evo ix anytime, I know I will get it back even better than what it was like.

Quality of service at its best, appreciate the things you guys have done for me.

Well done guys and keep up the hard work :smthumbup

P.S
Sorry its taken soo soo long to write this.:wallbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.