Lancer Register Forum banner

Fast road power upgrade rod job & HKS 7460R

70K views 69 replies 33 participants last post by  Twosix6 
#1 · (Edited)
Cpp fast road/sprint conversion offer for Evo 6,7,8,9

The following package is available for all Evolutions listed above. With over ten years of modifying Evo's we feel this conversion not only offers very good value for money but also gives you one of the most usable power upgrades for your car & helps retain what the Evo was designed for ultimate B road point to point car

Manley forged H beam rods
Machine work to standard pistons to allow fitment of forged rods
Evo 9 o/e head gasket
New cam shaft drive belt
New balance shaft drive belt
Silkolene engine oil
O/e oil filter
New HKS 7460R KAI turbo kit with all fittings
3 port boost control valve
RC engineering 750cc injectors
Remap of o/e ECU

The price for the above conversion is £3399.00 + vat (car must have uprated fuel pump & full turbo back exhaust)

Options on above conversion below

Cosworth Head Gasket £82.00 + vat
ARP Head Stud Kit £115.00 + vat
Mapping of aftermarket ECU ie Autronic/MoTeC/Gems £p.o.a

Call Cpp on 01477 500895 or email info@cpp-motor-developments.co.uk

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
There is no mileage limit on a rod job, should any item be worn or need replacment we will advise the customer :thumbup: as a example AndyF is itching to get one of these HKS turbo's on his 8MR which has 170,000 miles on the clock :lol: just needs to talk Sue into it :naughty:

#37 ·
Right, just have 40 minutes in the car come back to masses of pm's asking about the turbo.

Review 1 -

I can't really explain how the boost comes on other than there is no lag at all, i mean withinn milliseconds you're over 1 bar and pulling very strong.

Boosting, 2nd & 3rd just feels like a high speed train has hit the backend and launched yourself 500ft down the road it's actually incredible.

Pulls like a train throughout the entire rev range and the car WOW it's just amazing.

Huge thanks to Gaz & Olly @ CPP Motor Developments!!!

#41 ·
there will b one goin on my stroker very soon:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.