Lancer Register Forum banner

Cpp Christmas present for new & old customers

10K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  robfe550 
#1 ·
I have been thinking of what to give you the customer for Christmas :D rather than some tack that's no use to anyone... lets face it we would all rather have the cash in our pockets rather than something we didn't need :mhihi:

So for 2015 we are going to run a customer loyalty scheme for new & old customers alike :thumbup:

How it works....

Our standard hourly labour rate for 2015 is £52.00 + vat per hour. Once you have spent over £400 on labour your rate will drop to £45.00 per hour (this can be spread over as many or few invoices as needed) Once you hit £800 in labour your hourly rate will drop to £40.00 per hour :eek: for anyone who spends £1200.00 on labour your rate will drop to £37.00 per hour :cry:

All you will need to provide is a copy of your invoices showing which rate you qualify for :)

Wishing you all a good Christmas & happy new year, I will look forward to seeing all the old faces in 2015 as well as any new ones :mitsi:

Gaz@cpp :)

See less See more
#5 ·
Do you know this car??

Hi there im trying to find out info on the evo 6 thats for sale at wr car sales in Braaaapford!! Bradford lol! They reckon you have done work on it etc... Im trying to find out as much about the car as possible as i dont trust there sort if you get me? They have had it for sale for over 4 months and been offered so many deals on it, why hasnt it gone if its so amazing? It really does look the part though. Any help appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.