Undersealing £180 inc vat :) - Page 9 - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Gold & Silver Option MLR Traders > RG Motorsport

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 15-09-2016, 19:18   #121
Sparksgsr
Senior User

Car: viii fq320 & vi gsr
My Car
Could I bring my 8 up to you some point soon for you to give me a price on underselling and rust treatment? It's used daily so like to get it sorted before winter

Bit cheeky but can I bring the 6 at the same time there's a odd (for lack of a better word) clunk noise when drivetrain engages/diss engages if it's ok with you take it down the road give me your thoughts on it

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 21-09-2016, 11:54   #122
Richard G

Car: Lexarse! Now with added turbo power!
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparksgsr View Post
Could I bring my 8 up to you some point soon for you to give me a price on underselling and rust treatment? It's used daily so like to get it sorted before winter

Bit cheeky but can I bring the 6 at the same time there's a odd (for lack of a better word) clunk noise when drivetrain engages/diss engages if it's ok with you take it down the road give me your thoughts on it

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi,

Yes sure, pop up for me to take a look at both cars
Old 02-11-2016, 17:25   #123
Evo7saz

Car: Evo 9
Hi Rich

Back with another Evo X needs abit of a clean up, what sort of availability do you have not in any rush.

Many thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2016, 11:20   #124
Richard G

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo7saz View Post
Hi Rich

Back with another Evo X needs abit of a clean up, what sort of availability do you have not in any rush.

Many thanks
Hey Sarah, yeah no probs, any chance of popping by for me to see the condition to know how long to book for? Drop me a text for the new address
Old 07-11-2016, 19:44   #125
shifty babe

Hi Rich.

You did my Evo 5 a few years back, not sure if you remember it, the silver one that started smoking on the dyno. Ended up being the cam-belt rubbing on the cover!

Anyway, I have a S15 now that could do with under-sealing. Can you do that for a similar price?

Thanks.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:03   #126
Richard G

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by shifty babe View Post
Hi Rich.

You did my Evo 5 a few years back, not sure if you remember it, the silver one that started smoking on the dyno. Ended up being the cam-belt rubbing on the cover!

Anyway, I have a S15 now that could do with under-sealing. Can you do that for a similar price?

Thanks.
Not a problem doing it, but price i couldn't say without seeing it, need to see the state of it really.
The Following User Says Thank You to Richard G For This Useful Post:
Evosick (12-02-2019)
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: