Rare Evo 6.5 TME UK spec for sale No. 133 - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Private Sales - Cars

Old 18-12-2019, 15:53   #1
Dave9202

Rare Evo 6.5 TME UK spec for sale No. 133

Hi All,
I am new to the forum as a member however have found it very useful in the past and thought it would be a good idea to advertise my much loved TME on here in the hope a genuine Evo lover will appreciate it and love it for many years.

So the basics - It's a Canal Blue Evo 6 TME No.133 with just under 103k mile on the clock, It's been a UK car from new, and if you're reading this you'll be aware of how rare these are, purchased by the first owner back in 2001 from Mitsubishi. It has a large amount of service history with it, most recently (12/2019) full service including uprated HKS Kevlar cam belt kit, water pump, all oils (AYC included) brake fluid, Aux belt, aux tensioner, brand new MOT, 4 new tyres approx. 1k miles ago. Clutch was replaced at 78,598.

Little bit of history - I purchased the car just over 6 years ago with 91,756 miles on the clock, at the time I used it regularly covering approx. 9k miles in the first two years since then over the past 4 years its done only 2k miles therefore I unfortunately can not justify having it in the garage anymore . It's been well maintained, having been in the UK for the past 19 years it has been subject to british weather, approx. two years ago I had the entire underneath redone, all seals were straightened (due to people jacking it up in the wrong places) all surface rust removed and weather proofed. At the same time the entire front end including the roof was stripped down and repainted due to age related marks (stone chips), all rubber seals (doors, bonnet) have been replaced with genuine Mitsubishi parts, including the colour coded ones on the arches, all trim clips have been replaced with genuine Mitsubishi ones, wiper arms replaced also with genuine Mitsubishi due to the paint starting to flake, all four wheels were also stripped down entirely and fully refurbished in the original Enkei White colour, all centre caps replaced with the secure rings. The car is now stored under shelter, under a cover on a trickle charger and rarely used, front seats have been covered from new, they're immaculate. Service book is stamped right up until 2014 then due to the lack of use Oil and filter were changed regularly by me, until this weeks major service.

Modifications - I guess 99% of Evos have them - all mods were done prior to my ownership, I've not added to them, the car has driven fine throughout the 6 years bar the odd wear and tear items (drop links, brake pads and a split in one of the breather hoses)

BC Coilovers (fitted 08/2013)
Induction kit
Straight through exhaust system with stainless manifold
Evo 9 FQ360 Turbo + remap running at 1.4psi
Alloy Radiator
Defi Oil and Turbo pressure gauges fitted in side pod, control module below Stereo.
Stereo has been replaced with a aftermarket Sony with Bluetooth.

Listed at £17,950

Vehicle is located in the south of England, 20mins from Horsham.

Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp/call/text: 07837962975

Last edited by Dave9202; 19-12-2019 at 21:16..
Dave9202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 18-12-2019, 18:23   #2
Extreme Evo
User

Do you have any contact details for pictures and viewing arrangements etc?

Last edited by Extreme Evo; 18-12-2019 at 18:25..
Extreme Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2019, 20:17   #3
Dave9202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme Evo View Post
Do you have any contact details for pictures and viewing arrangements etc?
Apologies for not adding contact details, too busy overthinking the ad! I have modified with contact details at the bottom if you’re interested.

Thanks for pointing it out.
Dave9202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: