TC LTD / MLR days at Spa Francorchamps Monday 4th and Tuesday 5th of May 2020 - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Events > Trackdays / Driver Training

Old 27-12-2019, 15:42   #1
Greg
Senior User

Car: Evo V RSX, Induction, full 3'' exhaust, Power FC, AVC-R, Speedline, APs, Ohlins, D01J, GSR box
TC LTD / MLR days at Spa Francorchamps Monday 4th and Tuesday 5th of May 2020

After 14 successful editions at Spa Francorchamps, here comes the 15th edition for 2020.

This year the event will happen on Monday 4th and Tuesday 5th of May 2020. That’s right, since 2015, a double whammy for this edition again!
2 days of solid fun!

Same format as last year; open pit lane, free professional instruction, tyre support and trackside photography. We're also aiming to be able to offer paddock support so niggly little problems won't stop you enjoying the day.

Following an increase in the track rental fee, we had to slightly adjust our own pricing.

The price for 1 day (Monday or Tuesday) is only £415.00.

The price for both days (Monday and Tuesday combo) is only £789.00. Yes this is already a 5% discount no matter what!

Please book as soon as possible by sending me an email ([email protected]) as this is a popular event! To avoid any pitlane delays we are limiting the number of cars to the same level as last year, so places are limited!

As usual, we are offering a group discount of 5% for bookings of 5 or more full places at this Spa trackday (not "additional" drivers nor passengers nor garages …).

e.g. Monday or Tuesday only (5%): £395.00.

e.g. Monday and Tuesday (5% + 5% = 10%): £747.00.

IF YOU ARE PLANNING A GROUP BOOKING YOU SHOULD CONTACT ME BEFORE THE GROUP IS COMPLETE TO LET ME KNOW YOU ARE WORKING ON A GROUP BOOKING SO THAT WE CAN AT LEAST PRE-BOOK SOME SPACES FOR YOUR GROUP.

Additional charges (per day):

Garages: £220.00, Maximum 4 cars allowed (this is one F1 garage door), pre booking is possible for people who already fully paid their day. Contact Greg on [email protected].

If you want a garage but do not find 3 other drivers to share with we can book you a ¼ garage for one car at the price of £70.00 and we will group you with other drivers in a shared garage.

Additional drivers: £55.00
Passengers: £20.00
Helmet Hire: £20.00 and £50.00 deposit

Lunch: Catering is available at the track restaurant

Slicks are allowed, filming is allowed if the camera is mounted safely, only 1 passenger is allowed and in the front seat. Timing is not allowed and any bad/dangerous driving will result in that driver being banned from taking any further part in the day, and without refund.

The day is open to all car brands. Single seaters, Radicals (or similar), race cars and non-road legal cars are not allowed. Race cars, Radicals and non-road legal cars can be allowed on a case by case basis so it is important to contact me before booking with such a car.

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS:

Just as last year (and for the years to come!) the circuit does have a problem with noise and they are working with the locals and the government to come to a satisfactory agreement for everyone, starting with trying to spread the noisy days throughout the weeks.

- you must ensure your car runs under 107db (this is not a goal but the ultimate maximum allowed, all drivers should aim to run the quietest possible setup)
- if you are unsure get it checked at a circuit or using a noise meter readily available on the web (Spa test is: 1m at 45deg and at 3/4 rev range), but please note this does not guarantee your car will pass on the day
- if you have a side exit exhaust, take it off and run a quieter system
- do not remove any removable silencers

The Spa sound limit is 107dB static measured 1m from exhaust, 45 degrees and ¾ RPM AND 103 dB drive-by measured 15m from the track centre axis.

If you have any concerns or questions about your car please email me, but please note it is YOUR responsibility to ensure your car is UNDER the permitted noise limit and if you are black flagged for being too loud and not allowed to re-enter the track we are not able to give a refund.

The TC LTD / MLR days at Spa are also a social event, 2 dinners:

We will host a 3-course dinner on Monday night (at the track or in the vicinity, there could well be a surprise in 2020 with a spot even more exceptional than in 2019) and another one on Tuesday night (in the village centre), this is the opportunity to unwind with fellow car enthusiasts around a good meal. You can join the dinners for £45.00 per person per dinner (this also includes some wine, water and coffee), contact Greg for details [email protected]

The Nürburgring:
In May 2020, the ring should be open for Tourist Fahren (TF) the whole week and the week-end before our event. Some people are going to indulge with a combo Ring / Francorchamps trip!
http://www.nuerburgring.de/en/events...nts-dates.html

Hotel information:
Just like every year we have pre booked hotels for the TC LTD event, this year we chose 3 hotels in the very centre of Francorchamps or nearby:

‘Le Relais de Pommard’ - the economical and comfortable solution
Single £90.00 / Double – Twin £110.00
http://www.spa-francorchamps-hotel.com/

‘L’Hôtel de la Source’ – all the comfort of a 4 star and therefore slightly more expensive.
Single £130.00 / Double – Twin £150.00
http://www.hotel-de-la-source.com/en/

We have negotiated group pricing with these hotels including breakfast and wifi, it would be daft not to use them!

Every year some participants book these same hotels direct with the hotel and this is not a problem, it remains their choice but:
. they pay more
. in case of problem, I cannot transfer their room to another participant of our group (when possible)
. in case of cancellation, I cannot negotiate a refund (even partial) for them

I cannot do more than this!

Contact Greg for more information.

To book the Spa day please contact me by email [email protected] with:

First name:
Last name:
Email:
Which days (Mon, Tues or both):
Nationality / country of residence:
Car (make and model):
Club / Forum if any:
Your Nickname on that forum:
Driven on a track before: yes / no
Do you need a garage: yes / no (if yes how many spaces)
Passengers: yes / no
2nd driver: yes / no
Need a hotel room?
Please make the following choices
Hotel: Pommard / La Source
Nights needed: Sunday 3 / Monday 4 / Tuesday 5
Type of room: single / double / twin
I will participate at the group evening dinner: Monday night / Tuesday night / Both

Regards
Greg
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greg For This Useful Post:
flatlemon (06-01-2020), Pat_T (13-01-2020), Tom Dick (28-12-2019)
Old 10-02-2020, 13:45   #2
Pat_T

Car: Evo IV GSR
Hi Greg,

I dropped you an email last week. Wanting to book on for the Monday only please! not had anything back.. maybe check if it's in your junk mail filter?

cheers
Pat
Pat_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 15:09   #3
Greg
Senior User

Car: Evo V RSX, Induction, full 3'' exhaust, Power FC, AVC-R, Speedline, APs, Ohlins, D01J, GSR box
Hi Pat,

Message replied to.

Greg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 13-02-2020, 19:55   #4
mlau1294
Senior User

Car: Blue Evo 9 (470/465), White 6RS (350/340) & Black Lancer GSR Ralliart Sportback (300/310)
My Car
How many spaces are left Greg?
mlau1294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2020, 09:17   #5
Greg
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlau1294 View Post
How many spaces are left Greg?
Hi Matt

Monday is currently sold out (pending a few last payments)

A few spaces left on Tuesday (around 10)
Old 15-02-2020, 20:12   #6
Dakarbug
Senior User

Car: Red Tommi Mak /.........RS Tommi Mak
My Car
Hi Greg email sent 👍
Dakarbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:32   #7
Greg
Senior User

yes I did, I will try to reply today.

Can you clarify (by email) which nights you need a room for, you said 2 nights but not which ones, also please let me know the room type (single, twin or double).

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: