A Big Thank You - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Events > MLR500

Old 26-09-2010, 08:49   #1
yellowvanman

A Big Thank You

Just wanted to say a Big Thank You to the MLR team that put together this event. We can appreciate that trying to get all the teams together and organised must be a bit like trying to herd cats, so well done , and thanks
again.
Fantastic day, as last years, and hopefully next years.

Also a thanks to all the MLR teams that took part, and made it such a good event, good racing, generally hard but fair (with one or two exceptions!).
Was nice to get to chat to more of you guys this year, all petrol heads at heart, even if we just have better taste!
Team Lord of the Ring, sorry we pipped you at the end, but nice meeting you guys.

Cheers, hopefully we will all get to do it again next year.

Ps Come on admit it who thought we wouldn't get an FTO to the end?
yellowvanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 26-09-2010, 09:27   #2
SXPhil

Car: Tiger Avon Sport, MX5 & Mitsi Colt V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowvanman View Post
Just wanted to say a Big Thank You to the MLR team that put together this event. We can appreciate that trying to get all the teams together and organised must be a bit like trying to herd cats, so well done , and thanks
again.
Fantastic day, as last years, and hopefully next years.

Also a thanks to all the MLR teams that took part, and made it such a good event, good racing, generally hard but fair (with one or two exceptions!).
Was nice to get to chat to more of you guys this year, all petrol heads at heart, even if we just have better taste!
Team Lord of the Ring, sorry we pipped you at the end, but nice meeting you guys.

Cheers, hopefully we will all get to do it again next year.

Ps Come on admit it who thought we wouldn't get an FTO to the end?
And she so nearly didn't

Fantastic day

http://www.trackdaycarhire.co.uk
SXPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 11:42   #3
Lengthmeister

Car: An Isuzu Trooper and "The Shed"!!
My Car
Huh, i can reply now,bloody browser

Was a top day,thanks to all that arranged it and all the teams,it was all done in very good spirits except for Knoxville who obviously had it in for me
Advertisement

Old 26-09-2010, 14:59   #4
Hils

Awesome weekend - thanks to everyone involved in the organisation - it was great from start to finish!

Some great racing, some brilliant cars, and some fantastic people.

I must say us girls were a little nervous about being out there with all you boys, but we all had a brilliant time - and unlike many of you we finished the full four hours!

Well done to Team MSOC - not only for winning in 2010, but for surviving two nights under canvas in near Arctic conditions.....!

Thank you to everyone who voted our car the Best - we thought it looked good - both before & after the race.

Thanks to B3n who was there at every driver change cleaning the windscreen & removing the mud early on!

Finally a huge thanks to Ark for helping in the prep of our car - and we are confident our Colt will be out again next year for the third time!

Oh & did we mention we did the four hours on a little over half a tank! That means we have enough budget left to go shoe shopping!!!!!
Hils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 18:07   #5
Lee5

Car: Range Rover Sport~Porsche 911
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lengthmeister View Post
Huh, i can reply now,bloody browser

Was a top day,thanks to all that arranged it and all the teams,it was all done in very good spirits except for Knoxville who obviously had it in for me

Liam,

Can I just say a well done to you on your team spirit for allowing your car to be broken which meant other teams continued to run, I saw it this morning being taken away to its final resting place

I think a couple traders owe you a big thanks, you showed mlr spirit at its best

Lee

1st 500BHP E5 in the UK Running on Speed Density on Stock H8 Ecu

MLR Sprint Scrutineer

E5/6 Ecu SD Mapping Info Here & HERE
Lee5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2010, 19:42   #6
Lengthmeister

Car: An Isuzu Trooper and "The Shed"!!
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee5 View Post
Liam,

Can I just say a well done to you on your team spirit for allowing your car to be broken which meant other teams continued to run, I saw it this morning being taken away to its final resting place

I think a couple traders owe you a big thanks, you showed mlr spirit at its best

Lee
Ahh you know me Lee,ill give you the shirt of my back if it helps mate,and at the end of the day whats the use of taking the general home to scrap it.

I love the prepping and already have the next car lined up,just waiting for a nod from the mlr to say if its going to go ahead next year or not.

Im even building myself a garage to put it in so i can playwith it in the wet!!

And at least bits of the general liam made it across the finish line ,even if it was on about 4 other cars.

Its heart shall go on in the next race as Sider was kind enough to rip out its ecu and post it to me

The general will be back
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: