**huge specification evo 6 gsr** please read - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > Private Sales - Cars

Old 24-01-2020, 12:37   #1
Jack Rose
Senior User

**huge specification evo 6 gsr** please read

The time has come to sell my beloved Mitsubishi Evo 6 bought completely standard over 5 years ago now and transformed into what is my dream specification Evo. Below I will detail the full specification of the car but please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. The car is photographed in my showroom but please be assured it is my personal car (Log Book shows date of purchase as ***** ) of which I really do not want to sell, although the decision has been made, I really am in no rush to sell. I will be making sure the car goes to the correct owner so please do not be offended if I question your reasons for purchasing, on the flip side, if you are the right buyer for the car then Iím sure there is a deal to be had.

Reg: S748 OFJ
Mileage: 117,586 (Mixture of mileage and KMíS from import)
Imported by SVA (I will confirm date once I can find the paperwork)

Description:

- Full Engine Build last year. Built with Manley I beams, Wiseco Pistons etc Ported & Polished Head with Kelford 272s etc
- Auto-Torque Inconel exhaust manifold with Zircotec coating
- HKS7460KAI Turbo, the holy of grail of stock frames turboís.. the car previously ran a full frame kit making well over 550hp but decided to go back to this unit for itís fast spooling capabilities. The turbo alone cost a touch under £3,000 and the car now makes a safe 460hp spooling at around 3000rpm The difference on track was unbelievable, I was forever chasing RPM with the larger laggier set up, with this youíre forever in the middle of the power band, single handily the best upgrade since building the car.
- Link Stand-Alone Engine Management with Logging enabaled
- Gearbox built by Clive W, I actually bought this as a spare but have recently fitted it when the previous box started crunching.. it was bought second hand so I donít have the paperwork to support, but it feels strong with no excess play or crunching in any gears.
- RS Rear diff.. bought new from Indigo GT, I decided to have this stripped and plated by Clive W before fitting to gain even more traction... the results are phenomenal over the standard AYC.
- Development set of Meister R GT1ís these were one of the first sets built by Jared we played around with spring rates to get the car to where it Is today, they were also sent back to Meister last year for a check over, it was decided that we would renew the seals to peace of mind.
- Alcon 365mm Front Brakes
- Bespoke made Brembo 4 pot rear brakes using Seat Leon Cupra R 320mm discs and front calipers. (No Handbrake, but happy to return this back to standard if required, I always just leave it in gear if parked on a hill)
- CAE Shifter
- Full Safety Devices Roll Cage
- Race Technology Digital Dash
- Cobra Suzuka Pro seats, bought brand new around 3.5 years ago
- Sabelt 4 point harnesses (Standard seat belts still in situ for road use)
- Fully Polybushed
- Front & Rear Anti Roll Bars
- Besposke in-car fuel system (Photographed) swirl pot system to eradicate fuel surge.
- Rota Grids full refurbished and wrapped in new Michelin Pilot Sport Cup-2ís ready for sale.
- Lifeline Fire extinguisher kit.. fully wired in with nozzles to the fuel rail and drivers feet etc. (The ignition box is currently removed as I had hoped to mount it within a spare dash I was building to eventually have flocked, but I gave up on the idea.. I still have the ignition box though, it just needs plugging in and remounting on the dash)
- Loads of little items such as the OMP steering wheel, bespoke intake pipes, bespoke breather tank, Koyorad Radiator, Greddy intercooler etc.. Iím sure if you know what youíre looking at there will be plenty of bits I have missed but you get the general idea.

Overall a fantastic car that I have spent a considerable amount of time and money building. The underside of the car has never been undersealed, It was dry stored before I bought it and it has lived in my garage ever sinceÖ the guys down at Indigo GT often comment on how clean the car is (Iím sure Ant or Stretch will be happy to discuss the car should anyone have any questions) and I bought completely standard purely for how rust free it was back then!! It has spent about 3 years of my ownership sorn, I didnít have a need for it on the road so bought a trailer and trailered the car to track days for the ease aspect, it was only last April I decided I wanted to enjoy some road miles with trips out to Caffeine & Machine and the like with friends that I had her MOTíd and thatís all she did last year, no track days.

Last point to mention is that she had a full re-spray in her original colour at the beginning of 2019Ö This was done by a very good friend with a fantastic reputation within the industry. There was no real need for this, other than a few minor blemishes but ultimately I wanted her too be immaculate to use on the road.. perhaps a little OTT but the results are epic so well worth the money.

Negatives:

- Thereís only oneÖ the digital dash doesnít record mileage and I seem to have misplaced the original dials (I am still looking) the mileage recorded on the last MOT was the mileage recorded on the invoice from Indigo GT when they fitted the digital dash.

I value the car at £25,000 but understand this is a bit hopeful so I have decided that an asking price of £22,000 seems fair and will hopefully generate some genuine interest. As said above, Iím in no desperate rush to sell and will choose who buys it, If interested please just give me a call on the number below and Iíd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks for reading. I have loads of pictures on my computer that I can send if required.

Jack
Tel: 07972 905679

Name:  IMG_7722.jpg
Views: 1500
Size:  1.45 MB
Name:  IMG_7685.jpg
Views: 1454
Size:  1.08 MB
Name:  IMG_7688.jpg
Views: 1467
Size:  1.18 MB
Name:  IMG_7691.jpg
Views: 1446
Size:  1.16 MB
Name:  IMG_7694.jpg
Views: 1454
Size:  1.24 MB
Name:  IMG_7718.jpg
Views: 1456
Size:  1.25 MB
Jack Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack Rose For This Useful Post:
Christopher (25-01-2020)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 24-01-2020, 12:39   #2
Jack Rose
Senior User

Admin** Is there any way of resizing the images before I go any further?
Old 24-01-2020, 13:47   #3
thetyrant

Car: BMW 130i & MR2 Roadster - Previously: Evo9, Evo5, 2 x Evo2, all gone but not forgotten.
My Car
Looks a beauty you will need to resize the pictures yourself before upload using paint or something, are you using a phone or PC ?
thetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 24-01-2020, 17:10   #4
dessimpson
Senior Citizen

Car: Black EVO 10
My Car
Here you go

Paulj1 (24-01-2020)
Old 25-01-2020, 14:02   #5
evo woolfy

Car: ex Evo Vi, mr320, noble m12, vi rs sprint. P1 for now.
My Car
Are there any interior shots you can put up mate?
evo woolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2020, 14:27   #6
grants
Senior User

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by dessimpson View Post
Here you go

Total Fail
grants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2020, 16:29   #7
GARY-8MR
Senior User

Car: EVO 8 MR FQ320, EVO IX MR RS (Instagram - @EVOBOOOST)
My Car
Old 25-01-2020, 17:51   #8
dessimpson
Senior Citizen

Car: Black EVO 10
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by grants View Post
Total Fail
How so? I shrunk all the pictures?
Old 25-01-2020, 20:29   #9
Jack Rose
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo woolfy View Post
Just bare with me, Iím away all weekend but will do on Monday morning. Sorry for the delay.
Old 25-01-2020, 21:18   #10
Paulj1
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo woolfy View Post
A few on ebay, canít seem to copy the link but hereís the number 233474432691
Paulj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2020, 22:18   #11
evo woolfy

Car: ex Evo Vi, mr320, noble m12, vi rs sprint. P1 for now.
My Car
Thanks chaps 👍🏻😎
evo woolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2020, 00:04   #12
Hurricane6

Car: Evo VI GSR. Building 2.3RR
Jack,
Beautiful Evo VI.
I own one also. I love them.
Do provide the interior picture that show how well it all integrates with racing seats and Cage.

The rear brakes use the original Evo VI front 4-pot Brembo caliper and the SEAT rear 320mm disks???
Is that correct or did I mis-understand?

BLACK BEAUTY.
Old 26-01-2020, 00:31   #13
Hurricane6

Car: Evo VI GSR. Building 2.3RR
Jack,

Who supplies that beautiful Rear Diffuser modification?
Old 28-01-2020, 19:41   #14
Jack Rose
Senior User

Hi Everyone

I am struggling to upload the images in a size that remotely looks normal on here, if you'd like all the images please just, text or message me and I can send the pictures through via email or whatsapp.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Jack
Attached Images

Last edited by Jack Rose; 28-01-2020 at 20:06..
Old 21-03-2020, 19:56   #15
JohnT
Senior User

My Car
Image Size

Originals look fine to me on a iPad, lovely looking looking car GLWS
JohnT is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread