Lancer Register Forum banner

Aberdeen Performance car show

5K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  stucat87 
#1 ·
Pulled Tony's 5 and Winnie's X through to local car show last minute,half dozen of us on a stand from fb Evo group.Good turn out of cars,shows not really my thing to be honest but was a good to get the cars out.
Some pics of the Evos

Lad recently bought this red Makinen,was beautiful original underneath.had to laugh,said its gone up 5k since buying it,big investment,lol.really nice example though.

My mates 8 Norris Designs Mr Rs,my old car.won something in show and shine,mint car!

Matty's twin charged 5 Rs race car...weapon!

Love that R34 Gtr,1000 bhp with the best bits on it.what a car,nicely done and probably my favorite modified car there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#13 ·
Looked a proper weapon,not a skyline fan but did appreciate that car,stunning!

Wow looked a great show. Think I'll try and attend next year as I did not know about it :handsup:
Cheers guys,maybe a little biased.... some cracking Rs Evos up this neck of the woods just now,shame they weren't all on the stand.

Gordon... should of added it to the show section,they have been pushing the show last 6 months.let you know next time :D

#19 ·
Haha.... 100% sound buy!! Do you still have it? Prices are strong, never seen that coming but fair play if you have one.Was a nice fresh car, have I seen pics of it taken by Nial Porter? Few around but never see any going about nowadays.My pal still has the 5rs but just sits in a lock up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.