Lancer Register Forum banner

What did you do to your evo today?

740K views 5K replies 638 participants last post by  FRPOOR 
#1 ·
Hi. I was looking for this forums 'what have you done today' thread and couldn't find it, so I can only assume there isn't one? It's always nice to have somewhere to show off them little things you're proud of so I thought I'd start one. Hopefully it takes off :)

Nothing particularly special from me today, I just drove to get my AYC fixed (at last!) and then when I got home couldn't resist giving her a good hand wash to get all of tht motorway grit and sh!t off. It was a tad chilly but totally worth it :)

See less See more
#48 · (Edited by Moderator)
Picked my 8 up from having the front end painted due to stone chips a couple of days ago

That's a big improvement. Looking good :) I had my OS rear quarter sprayed yesterday because a huge stone chip in the top of the arch was getting worse and was really noticeable. I don't have before and after pics but it's as good as new so I'm happy :)

#60 ·
I managed to look at mine out of the house window today...it's under 2 covers tucked away for the winter though!! :cry:

But I'm starting to accumulate parts for her for later this year when she's back on the road and going in for some mods :smthumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.