Ralliart UK Reply - Page 3 - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > General Stuff > Lancer Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-09-2001, 08:33   #31
SuperL

Re:Ralliart UK Reply

Maxi - Remember how all this Ralliart discussion started? Some people's experience was bad, some people's good, well same with Porsche UK. My buddy paid 10k pounds over list to get hold of a 996 Turbo - The car's done 8000 miles and the brakes are shot. As this 100k pounds car ONLY comes with a 1 year warranty, Porsche UK blew him off as the car was 13 months old.
I personally do not know the ins and outs to my buddy's situation and maybe there are other factors not known to me as to why they would not support him, but the bottom line here is that Ralliart UK are prepared to put a 3 YEAR Warranty on their cars - Porsche are not. Maybe if they did, there would be more customers out there with warranty claim arguements/bad experiences. I guess it begs the question about which Manufacturer has more confidence in their product??!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2001, 10:10   #32
SiKo

Don't get me wrong. The Mitsubishi warranty is the best manufacturers warranty available in the world. The fact that it's available on a outrageous car like an Evo is truely amazing and a testemant to Ralliart and Mitsubishi's faith in their product. It is on this background of high expectations and a premium that I am complaining. 18 months later it has become slightly accademic for me now as an RS450 or Extreme S is more of an option than a Stage 1.
Old 06-09-2001, 10:21   #33
SuperL

Hi SiKo
What's the story with the Stage 1? Are you saying the Warranties on all Stage 1 cars are now void??
I must have missed this valuable piece of info in the thread.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2001, 11:00   #34
SiKo

All Stage 1 work covered by the warranty is still covered. It's people like me who tried to get Stage 1 later that CCC has withdrawn the warranty.
Old 06-09-2001, 11:24   #35
SuperL

SiKo
You can't imagine how much better that makes me feel....
Sorry you couldn't get on the band wagon before the rules changed - The Stage 1 is TRUELY an awesome car.
Old 06-09-2001, 11:56   #36
SiKo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: