Lancer Register Forum banner

Max Power emails

1K views 1 reply 0 participants last post by  Max Headroom 
G
#1 ·
Hey my emails have been messed up, somehow I have got sent a load of mails that I assume were meant to go to Max Power magazine for inclusion on their letters page (I suppose they must have one?) Anyway have a look:

Dear Max Power Tech Guru,

I have a 1972 Mini which was a bit slow so I got my mate nosher to put a Rover V8 in. It sounds well great but the steering is now extremely heavy, it won't go around corners and the back wheels seem to have lifted off the ground. What do you think the problem is? I would also like some ICE fitted, what can I get for £2500?

A.******
Dear Max Power,

I was given a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6 GSR as a present however I am unimpressed with the looks. Is it possible to fit the front spoiler/bumper from a Nova SR to my car? If it is not possible then I think I will have to sell it and buy the new shape Impreza as I LOVE the looks.

I.B. Tasteless
Help!

Max Power please help me! I am trying to impress all my mates and the chicks with a handbrake turn but I can't seem to get it right. No matter where I move my seat everytime I come to do a handbrake turn I cannot reach the foot brake with my hand. Do I need to get my mate to hold the steering wheel? Please help me to pull some birds!

Richard Head
Dear Techy Experts at Max Power

I have just fitted an Evo 5 intercooler to my 1.0 litre Polo but it doesn't seem to want to run anymore. Surely such an upgrade will give me loads of performance or do I need to fit a turbo aswell?

C.U.Jimmy
Dear Maxi Power

I was going along the road at my usually fast pace the other day when I was overtaken by a Lancer Evo. I decided that I wasn't going to let this happen again so I upgraded my car. I went along the same stretch of road yesterday and the same Evo overtook me again....********! Please help me! I had upgraded my Fiesta after the first incident with a Max Power sticker in the back window but it didn't give me Max Power. Do you think an Evo sticker would be better?

A.Moron
Just a quick one Max Gurus,

I have just modded a mates mini for him and now he wants more help. Is it possible to fit 20 wheels in a standard mini arch?

Cheers
Nosher
I will be forwarding them on to Max Power so watch the next issue for the replies.

Cheers

G
#2 ·
Dear Max Power,

I would like some advice on my ICE system.

I wired up 2x 500 watt amps to my Kenwood system and put a4x12 cabinet in the boot of my Austin Princess 1800 turbo. Everytime I play Rhythm Is A Dancer by Snap my ears start bleeding and I pooh my pants.

WHY IS THIS ?????

Help

MC Headroom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.