Help needed . - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > General Stuff > Lancer Chat

Old 17-01-2019, 11:27   #1
PALMA0778

Help needed .

Hi guys i need your help.I am thinking about to importing EVO 6 but iv got the problem which company to use.My mind is set for Torque GT.I already have a chat with Darren and he seems to be nice lad to deal with.Anyone can recommend them or choose diffrent importers.Thanks

Last edited by PALMA0778; 17-01-2019 at 11:46..
PALMA0778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 17-01-2019, 11:54   #2
mlau1294
Senior User

Car: Blue Evo 9 (470/465), White 6RS (350/340) & Black Lancer GSR Ralliart Sportback (300/310)
My Car
I think Torque GT have a good reputation so you've made a good start there!

Also consider Guy Francis, Imeka Cars, SVA & DCY (though I think the last 2 tend to have cars already imported whereas I thing the first 2 and Torque will find you a specific car through the Japanese auctions) and then they will import it into the country for you once you've successfully found, bid and then won a car over there.

Good choice on a 6, great cars

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mlau1294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2019, 12:06   #3
Antares
Senior User

Car: Evo9 gsr \ Evo 6 TMErs
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALMA0778 View Post
Hi guys i need your help.I am thinking about to importing EVO 6 but iv got the problem which company to use.My mind is set for Torque GT.I already have a chat with Darren and he seems to be nice lad to deal with.Anyone can recommend them or choose diffrent importers.Thanks
i have an importer from Ireland, where i bought mine recently, that is about to receive a nice fresh evo 6 rs with only like 35.000 certified kms.
let me know if you are interested so that i put you in contact with him

Antares is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 18-01-2019, 21:59   #4
DannyTk

My friend brought a forester sti last year from torque GT, he's well impressed by them. He has been In touch with them recently getting advice, so helpful to him.
DannyTk is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: