What now - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > General Stuff > Non-Lancer Chat

Old 14-12-2019, 22:41   #1
will2
Regional Organiser

Car: jdm evo 7gsr , forged +full buddyclub exhaust,cams+ ix turbo,silver fastest with carbon ! ......
What now

Boris bashed the red Corbyn so .....brexit to fruition soon ?
Who bloody knows ,so happy christmas and good will to all men ....and non defined ...er ...fluid ....oh fluuck it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 14-12-2019, 22:44   #2
Aidy
Senior User

Car: Yellow EVO X
My Car
Brexit still isn't going to happen. Too many powerful elites are getting too rich from globalism and the EU gravy train.
Aidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2019, 23:16   #3
Mita
Senior User

It will happen ...
Mita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2019, 23:52   #4
evoviii8
Senior User

My Car
I think and hope it will happen but there is a bit of me that agrees with aidy, but I hope he is wrong this time.
I was told the pound shot up when the results were called out. If that's true so much for Brexit being a disaster.

When I asked the reason it shot up my friend said it was because other countries now know we're in a position to do trade deals with them as it's a certainty were leaving. Even if the powers that be try stop it I think they've exhausted most of there ways of blocking us, so hopefully even if there is one or two more tricks up there sleeve we will over come these too.

I see this last election as another Brexit vote in a way because if you didn't want Brexit you could have voted for the red devil instead but the public didn't, Boris won by a large percentage.

At last an end to the quagmire we've been in last few years since the first vote.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
evoviii8 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to evoviii8 For This Useful Post:
Mita (15-12-2019)
Old 16-12-2019, 10:58   #5
r3k1355
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidy View Post
Brexit still isn't going to happen. Too many powerful elites are getting too rich from globalism and the EU gravy train.
Don your tinfoil hate mate you couldn't be more wrong, Mita is right Brexit is coming.
r3k1355 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to r3k1355 For This Useful Post:
Mita (16-12-2019)
Old 16-12-2019, 11:09   #6
r3k1355
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoviii8 View Post
I was told the pound shot up when the results were called out. If that's true so much for Brexit being a disaster.
It "shot up" 3 or 4 cents on the Euro/Dollar so a couple of percentage points, it then slumped back down to 1 or 2 cents on the Euro/Dollar.

A net gain overall but nothing to make front page news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoviii8 View Post
I see this last election as another Brexit vote in a way because if you didn't want Brexit you could have voted for the red devil instead but the public didn't, Boris won by a large percentage.
Except the main problem was many people simply couldn't bring themselves to vote for Corbyn because he's such a giant pillock.

It wasn't so much a leave/remain vote, because Labour didn't actually offer remain. It was more Leave with the Torys or total nonsense with Labour.
I don't think anyone was convinced by the idiotic promises Labour made, free broadband??? Come on!

This pretty much represents most peoples thoughts on Labour.

r3k1355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2019, 10:08   #7
jdm4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by will2 View Post
Boris bashed the red Corbyn so .....brexit to fruition soon ?
Who bloody knows ,so happy christmas and good will to all men ....and non defined ...er ...fluid ....oh fluuck it

You're a ****ing Bigot will2power, yes with a capital B. Glad you noticed.

Libtards are crying many floods of tears, likely contributing to increasing sea levels. Cracks me up.

They are devastated Boris won but can bask in the glee of trump being impeached, even if they are British...at least for a few weeks until hes acquitted and re-elected in 2020. Bless them.

Just spent 2 months in Colorado and its like 90% libtard. Pan, poly sexual, gender fluid, you name it they are all there with ****, coloured hair and drab commy dress sense. Corbyn voters youd call them here.

Being a Corbyn supporter is like a hideous fashion trend, a short lived one....or some sort of embarrassing disease. The support payed off.

Can we have another election please? The left lost so its only right we all vote again and hope for a different result, yes?

"I dont like Boris"

why?

"eerrr......gotta go see ya" (walks off)

Yeah, thats what I thought, you lame ****.

A points based immigration system? Clearly the Nazi party has been voted back in. Well, not quite. Boris is worse than Hitler.

Frances Christmas gift to England, 60 refugees..Lovely stuff.

Merry ****ing Christmas....if that offends you or your background......So what.

Last edited by jdm4life; 22-12-2019 at 07:10..
jdm4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: