Evo 4 ECU problems - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Technical > ECU / Mapping

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-11-2020, 13:02   #1
Dabsy
Senior User

Car: Evo 6RS gone, Evo 7 RS
Evo 4 ECU problems

Ok guys, i need some help please from a local friendly Evo 4-6 owner who is still running MAF.

My Evo 4 is running on MAP and I suspect aftermarket ECU (AEM series 1) is giving me no coil signal (5v).

I've bought Evo 7 ECU, MAF and a set of 560cc injectors to try and get it running.

I bought the Evo not running and have done a load of wiring tests to conclude the above issue. My major problem is that the MAF plug has long gone and I need to determine where the wires come out of the main harness so I can trace back and put a MAF plug back in.

Basically I need a friendly owner who doesn't mind me taking a quick look at the wiring routing in the engine bay RH side location so I can pull mine apart and rewire.

Alternatively anyone with a close up picture of where the loom starts for the MAF in the engine bay RH side?

Alternatively I could try running the Evo 7 ecu without wiring in the MAF, I only need to get it running on idle and low revs to make sure there aren't any major problems with the engine. Woud this work?
Attached Images

Dabsy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: