Lancer Register Forum banner

PistonHeads Oulton Park Saturday Service 21st Sept 2019

7K views 54 replies 14 participants last post by  Owen 1 
#1 ·
Thought I was see if anyone fancies this.... as myself and the cardshark is attending.....

Dont have to go on track..... more of a MLR Meet TBH

Oulton Park Saturday Service
Date(s): Saturday 21st September
Summary: Oulton Park Saturday Service
Venue: Oulton Park
Organiser: PistonHeads.com
Details: Date: September 21st, 2019

Cost: £239 for the track day, free for the Saturday Service meet only.
Time: 0830-1700h
Space: 400 (excluding track cars) You don't need to sign up to the calendar if you're going on track.

Address:
Oulton Park Circuit
Cheshire
Little Budworth
Tarporley
CW6 9BW

Who is up for this???

1) Stallion
2)

See less See more
#9 ·
As always pal :smthumbup

I think I would be up for this. Nice run out for me.
:smthumbup

Nothing planned for the day so i'll be down. Just mainly for the meet. I read that you say you don't have to sign up if tracking? Or is that a typo for you do have to sign up?

Ta,

Chris
:smthumbup

Nevermind i'm miss reading it. Just looked a tad confusing.

Signed up on the PH list. :smthumbup:
Ive signed up and stated that im bring 20 other cars down - so you ALL should be ok as I dont think there will be 20 cars - (could be any performance model)

I may have another Evo by this date, but can't be certain just yet, but I'm watching which way the pendulum is swinging ha with my fingers crossed [emoji1694]
I hope to get there anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:smthumbup doesn't have to be an evo mate - what you running about in now??

#6 ·
This should be a cracking day out as it's a huge Pistonheads track day from supercars to old bangers but also a huge Pistonheads static car show which is free to get in. Those that want to go out on track sign up through the Pistonheads website, if you just want to show off your car sign up again through the Pistonheads website for your free pass.
So come on guy's get your names down for what will hopefully be a huge MLR meet.

#8 ·
I may have another Evo by this date, but can't be certain just yet, but I'm watching which way the pendulum is swinging ha with my fingers crossed [emoji1694]
I hope to get there anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.