Lancer Register Forum banner

Just got breatharlised(Tescos)

2K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  mike & jane 
#1 · (Edited)
Bloody police,you would think they had better things to do?
I was out for a drive and took my laptop to do some logging . On the way back i stoped in my local for a half as i have not been in for a week ( It was only a half) . Anyway decided to pop into my local tesco for some dinner and other bits. On the way in i followed a police waggon,i pulled in over the back of the big car park to stay away from door dings and the police drove over the over side. As i pulled up a warning light came on so i decided to clear it before i went shoping . The Idle control motor randomly frows a wobbly and probably needs cleaning but beeing lazzy i just clear it.
Anyway whilst looking at my lap top,there is a knock on the car window,i wind it down to haver copper stick his head in the car saying" We have had a complaint from Tesco that youth in hot rods(Hot Rods???) have been playing loud music". I aswered that i thought it was Quaint that he thought i was a youth, I am 50:handsup: and i am driving a hot rod.. He then asked if i had been drinking so i told him,he breathalized me and it was negative .. Whilst this was going on i had noticed two coppers laughting in the back of the wagon. Turns out the copper that i spoke to was new and the others were on a wind up.. I was not pleased with having my time wasted,so when another copper came up to talk to me about my evo i said .. Sorry Mate its A Scooby , and walked ino Tesco
1ST breatherlizer in 20 years ;) Ant I Am A Youth In A HotRod:eek::lol::crackup:

See less See more
#4 ·
The problem with cops is that they live their lives by the Law and often the Law isnt correct isnt fair and is total crap .
In the last few years two ex coppers told me that after serving many years that they had to get out because the Law is an arse .One of them used those exact words.
Should you have been breathalised in mho ? NO even though you were asked if you had had a drink makes no difference to me.The cop was actually insulting your inteligence and wasting your time.
If you had shown obvious signs of possibly more than a half pint consumed then yes he has grounds .
Thats my opinion .

#6 ·
Should you have been breathalised in mho ? NO
Are you serious? Alcohol affects your reactions way before you show obvious signs of being drunk and you can be over the legal limit and "feel fine". Imagine a drink driver ran over and killed your wife\mother\child and you found out the cops pulled him over that evening, smelled alcohol but didn't breathalyse them because they didn't show "obvious signs" of being drunk. Would you be saying "thank God they didn't breathalyse him otherwise the law would be an ass"?

#7 · (Edited)
Chapps!!! Don't get me wrong .. I do not mind the breatalzing per se. Its wasting my time being involved in some sort of cop initiation. Even that i found slightly amusing .. Its more the reaction they caused from people waching,thinking ****ing Evo driver!!??? Or should i say Hot Rod Driver :D

#8 · (Edited)
Yes Aidy i see you havnt changed in the last 10yrs .Well i agree you dont show signs immediately after drinking alcohol but are you affected YES in my opinion you are and that is why i never drink ANY alcohol before driving yes easy for me i hardly ever drink even at Xmas.
My point is this, the guy was asked if he had been drinking and his reply was yes just half a pint.(yes we know they all say that) I dont believe in coincidences like this as the guy says first breath test in 20 yrs no it wasnt just random .I guess somebody had rung the cops thats my gut .It isnt against the law to have a drink and drive so after answering the cops question correctly he shouldnt have been tested .
Two x cops and im talking served for many years one said he had to get out as it was doing his head in and the other said the law is an arse .
Now if your a cop and reading this you more than likely agree.

#16 ·
I was once stopped on a fully deserted road that I use for logging. I was at the side of the road and setup the laptop, then pulled out in front of a slow car and accelerated fully in first and second, then braked to a stop... all of a sudden that slow car behind me starts flashing all sorts of lights... apparently they thought I wanted to run away from the police.. hahahaah

Anyway.. the police officer (in civs, those were undercover guys dealing in drug offences) comes over, takes a look at my open laptop and says, I kid you not, "normally I would tell you to switch off the engine but I guess you shouldnt really".. hahaha

Anyway, once they were satisfied I had no previous criminal offences I got off with a "please do not go off the road, we really do not want to come here again tonight"... :D

#19 · (Edited)
Dont think anyone here has called them scum or pigs etc ?
But il tell you what injustice is far worse than justice .
I will not go into details but someone i know very well was charged with attempted rape by the police and the main reason that his case was thrown out of Crown Court ( yes hung over him for nearly a year ) was because it was prooved by his defence that they had infact had sex and the women admitted lying in court in the end.Did he get any compensation ? NO he got his travel expenses paid.
Was the women charged ? No of course not.This people is the British justice system fronted by the police and the CPS.
Two more instances that spring to mind involving the same guy not the one above (lets call him unlucky ).
He was pulled over in his car (hes a lorry driver) and the cop looks at his tyres btw he was pulled for no reason.The cop says those tyres are illegal and below minimum tread.Well mr unlucky says they are legal etc and the cop has him done for it goes to court this is after the guy takes his car to an mot garage and says yes those tyres are lagal ok .The guy gets a £400 fine and points.The judge didnt want to know or listen to anything the guy had to say about the mot tester.
The same guy was driving his firms lorry , cop car passing on the opposite dual carriage thinks he sees this guy wearing no seatbelt .The cop carried on turns around at the next roundabout and catches up with mr unlucky and pulls him over.
He gets out of the cab and asks whats he been pulled for and the cop says not wearing a seatbelt.Mr unlucky had been wearing a seatbelt and his assistant in passenger seat also agreed that yes he had been wearing a seatbelt.
Now mr unlucky hadnt just made this story up to me he had told it how it happened .Mr unlucky didnt fight it he just paid up and took the points cant blame him because you know who the judges side with.
Similar thing happened to a mate of mine ,the cop basicly lied in court again not made up my mate is a truthful as they come.
Just saying.

#20 ·
I’m sure there’s more to that story than meets the eye Gaz. Also, the justice system is ****ed I totally agree, but can’t necessarily blame he police for that.

I’m not saying they’re all saints, it just bugs me when I see people bashing them all over the internet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.