Who got black flagged then,own up. - Page 5 - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Events > MLR500

Old 28-09-2010, 17:43   #61
P20SPD
The better Dark Side

Car: 600bhp Subaru Wagon, Heap of a 206gti, Type R race shell & a Navara! Oh and the Banana!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowvanman View Post
Edited for accuracy.

Perhaps you should ask Darin and Lee how many Teams were complaining about No.7's first stint at the first red flag. Funny how they have all gone quiet now.

And Lengthmeister - you were not alone in wondering how you got punted off and yet you got the sin bin
We certainly were not one of them, even though Gav punted Paul off, we were laughing our heads off.

The ALL scoob teams seamed to take it very seriously, whereas most of the Evo teams seamed to be treating it as a bit of fun, which it was wasnt it.
P20SPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 28-09-2010, 18:04   #62
budgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny1 View Post
Naaa,,Colts are the fastest and most fun, but when it comes to endurance it's brains that wins the race

Tortoise & Hare
I will take that as a compliment then, thanks
Old 28-09-2010, 18:08   #63
Lee5

Car: Range Rover Sport~Porsche 911
My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowvanman View Post
Edited for accuracy.

Perhaps you should ask Darin and Lee how many Teams were complaining about No.7's first stint at the first red flag. Funny how they have all gone quiet now.

And Lengthmeister - you were not alone in wondering how you got punted off and yet you got the sin bin
Tbh it was only scooby teams that moaned about No.7, evo owners seem to know what to expect and accept it for the fun that it is meant to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P20SPD View Post
We certainly were not one of them, even though Gav punted Paul off, we were laughing our heads off.

The ALL scoob teams seamed to take it very seriously, whereas most of the Evo teams seamed to be treating it as a bit of fun, which it was wasnt it.
The Scoob teams have started to take it all too seriously, it is a fun event.

If I was taking it seriously the car that overtook me going through paddock would have been put in the sin bin, I do believe it was the winning car, there was a speed limit in paddock, pushing the horn wasnt going to get me to move also the team that confronted another driver not called for, again its a fun event.

To me it seemed like a fairly clean race, there is always going to be contact cos of the surface and you are driving old sheds

Lee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1st 500BHP E5 in the UK Running on Speed Density on Stock H8 Ecu

MLR Sprint Scrutineer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
Lee5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 28-09-2010, 18:09   #64
Unobtainium

My Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by P20SPD View Post

I was on team 7 watching Gav's first stint. He was passing you all like you were stood still. Very funny to watch but I have to admit we thought he would break the car before anyone else had a go. He was very close to being black flagged but seemed to calm down later on in the race. It is a bit of fun but taking people out is not the idea when others have paid a fair bit of money to have some fun as well. Gav you are a bad lad
Old 28-09-2010, 18:19   #65
[email protected]

Car: Evo 8 MR Sprint Car
Well I thought every minute of the day was a blast...

Even in practice when General laim took out half our car i was laughing about it. a scooby fella came up to me and said "what happened there" i explained that General liams car had bumped out half our car and proceeded to laugh when he replyed "well you want to be more carefull because you gave us a little bump" He didnt wait for an awnser, he just turned around and walked away.

Then when it was my turn to drive in the race there was a red flag and another scooby driver shouted at me through the window "you want to look where your going before you pull across" i just started laughing.

The day was a right laugh, i didnt drive into anyone on purpose and will be doing this next year for definate.

Id hate to think about dealing with subaru owners if i was to start Impreza Breakers, i thought you lot were bad enough

Last edited by [email protected]; 28-09-2010 at 18:21..
John@EvoBreakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 18:24   #66
Sider
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i didnt drive into anyone on purpose
Lol, I've seen the camera evidence!

Sider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 18:33   #67
[email protected]

Car: Evo 8 MR Sprint Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sider View Post
Lol, I've seen the camera evidence!
Look, there is a perfect explanation to that unfortunate event...

I was coming round the bottom bend and you was infront,, i assumed you was a fast driver and expected you to accelerate but being a girl you lifted off when i was full throttle..... then a little nudge from me to you kind of happened,,,

im sure all your evidence backs this up

John@EvoBreakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 18:44   #68
Sider
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Look, there is a perfect explanation to that unfortunate event...

I was coming round the bottom bend and you was infront,, i assumed you was a fast driver and expected you to accelerate but being a girl you lifted off when i was full throttle..... then a little nudge from me to you kind of happened,,,

im sure all your evidence backs this up
Sorry, I didn't realise you were just a passenger!

Old 28-09-2010, 18:48   #69
craneboy

Car: Jaguar XFR - 584bhp and counting......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ICnxW4GvRw

My black flag - Barely touched him and was even kind enough to go wide and give him the place back on the next corner

Bit harsh if you ask me!

Andy
craneboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 18:50   #70
craneboy

Car: Jaguar XFR - 584bhp and counting......
I'm still looking through the video's I have, but there could be more shananigans to come!!

Andy
craneboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 18:53   #71
Sider
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by craneboy View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ICnxW4GvRw

My black flag - Barely touched him and was even kind enough to go wide and give him the place back on the next corner

Bit harsh if you ask me!

Andy
Lol, everybody who collected a black flag thought it was a bit harsh, including me.

Old 28-09-2010, 18:59   #72
SXPhil

Car: Tiger Avon Sport, MX5 & Mitsi Colt V6
It was a laugh and I am looking forward to competing next year

Testosterone is great isn't it

SXPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 19:22   #73
technoprisoners

Car: evo 6
My Car
i think next year the subaru lads should be handicapped and made drive £500 subaru sheds......oh wait....they already do

The MLR perv

Last edited by technoprisoners; 28-09-2010 at 19:36..
technoprisoners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 19:32   #74
Sider
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIDC-PHIL View Post
It was a laugh and I am looking forward to competing next year

Testosterone is great isn't it
Have you got your entry in yet?

Old 28-09-2010, 19:48   #75
SXPhil

Car: Tiger Avon Sport, MX5 & Mitsi Colt V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sider View Post
Have you got your entry in yet?
Not yet, but don't get any ideas that you are getting your hands on that trophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by technoprisoners View Post
i think next year the subaru lads should be handicapped and made drive £500 subaru sheds......oh wait....they already do
stop it I am going to crack a rib at this rate

SXPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: