Lancer Register Forum banner

Profile changes

8K views 117 replies 15 participants last post by  Johnny G 
#1 ·
I see they have changed the layout of your profile....and u can leave folk comments:lol::lol::lol:

JohnnyG watch out:mhihi::mhihi::D

#4 ·
Are you naive enough to think I wont retaliate???:crackup:

Why do I get singled out by the way?:eek: Discrimination, that's what it is! I wouldn't get this hassle if I was Chinese or French or from Mars (the plent not the chocolate makers)!

#20 ·
Mine could be embarrassing...I'm very flat chested! Being male probably has alot to do with it.:crackup:

#27 ·
Friendship requests

:lol: No offense folks - but I'm not accepting any - well not for the moment anyway :D but thanks for asking.. Please don't be offended :angel:

#35 ·
You can restrict it to friends and admin etc in your user CP - not sure if that means others can't read them though.. you would need a member to check that for you as I can see everything ;) :lol:

#46 ·
Lisa I need to post on your thread ...I "accidentally" rejected you as a friend.... I thought it was a quiz and it was sking if you were a "reject" , so naturally I ticked that box! :crackup:

#48 ·
Yet more f**king tedium. Why is every site falling over itself to introduce "social networking" bullsh*t where it's neither needed nor wanted? If I wanted e-friends I'd go to some lame-ass website where such things are evidently important. If I wanted idiotic messages from people that are 70% " :crackup: " smilies I'd…well, I'd kill myself.

How about we get further away from "S**t chat" rather than miring ourselves in even more?

#50 ·
Yet more f**king tedium. Why is every site falling over itself to introduce "social networking" bullsh*t where it's neither needed nor wanted? If I wanted e-friends I'd go to some lame-ass website where such things are evidently important. If I wanted idiotic messages from people that are 70% " :crackup: " smilies I'd…well, I'd kill myself.

How about we get further away from "S**t chat" rather than miring ourselves in even more?
I don't belong to any social networking forums (apart from Friends Reunited to get in touch with long lost people) as i don't like them and don't have the time for them either, this is just a bit of fun!

Ooooh did you get out of bed the wrong side today? Just post up a lolcat pic(as i've been waiting for your first one since you came back) and stop being moody :D

#51 ·
:crackup::crackup::crackup: (and one more for Aidy :crackup:)

#53 ·
Besides I don't have any friends (except for Della cos she likes cats and is a vegetarian...I just assumed she was "special"...not even BA likes me! And he pitty da foo!

#63 ·
Sounds to me like you are trying to cover up you intergoogle breaking expertise! We are on to you sunshine!!!:goingmad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.