Lancer Register Forum banner

What did you do to your evo today?

740K views 5K replies 638 participants last post by  FRPOOR 
#1 ·
Hi. I was looking for this forums 'what have you done today' thread and couldn't find it, so I can only assume there isn't one? It's always nice to have somewhere to show off them little things you're proud of so I thought I'd start one. Hopefully it takes off :)

Nothing particularly special from me today, I just drove to get my AYC fixed (at last!) and then when I got home couldn't resist giving her a good hand wash to get all of tht motorway grit and sh!t off. It was a tad chilly but totally worth it :)

See less See more
#11 ·
I haven't been out for a good drive yet because of the weather, but it felt good on the way home, and I had to go 180 around a quite small roundabout near my house and it didn't understeer at all when I got on the throttle which I was expecting it to considering the how cold and damp it was. So far so good :)

#13 ·
Nah 340. Well it was once upon a time ;) mine's my DD so there's no way of totally avoiding the salt, but next Monday I'm getting the rear quarter sprayed because of a nasty stone chip in the arch that's looking unhealthy, and after that it's gonna get a layer of waxoyl as thick as a slice of bread :) I'll do what I can to keep it as clean as possible, but it has got a few signs of use and will only get more I guess, but it's not a show car and that's life. I'll do my best

#18 ·
Hoovered and polished an already clean inside to shed a mere 0.01g of dust and microscopic particles (to strip weight :lol:) and applied another coat of go-faster-wax (for a more streamlined run :lol:) in readiness for the MLRSS (a little premature admittedly) ha ha :)

... In fact I probably added more weight in polish and wax than I got rid of. :smthumbup

Reactions: THE 905S
#20 ·
LOL sounds good, wish i could do that. i just walked past mine sat on the drive looking sorry for herself, looked in the window and found a bit more mould that i need to clean away. hopefully not to long before my car port/shed/garage thing is built then hopefully i can polish and wax her and she will stay clean till ive done the underneath.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.