The Rarest Tommi Makinen Edition all prodact Vin numbers - Page 3 - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum
 
 

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > General Stuff > Lancer Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-04-2019, 09:36   #31
9TR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmandy68 View Post
Great info anybody got the option code list looking for 103
103: Cold Zone Spec; Sunroof; W/Strip For C/Zone; Fold Control Mirror With Defogger; Wiper (C/Zone); Battery Capacity-Up - 1; H/Duty Heater; Rr Heater Or Heater Duct (Rr Seat); Other Option Combination; C/Zone Spec

I came up with this info with much assistance from OP, any questions let me know.
9TR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9TR For This Useful Post:
bmandy68 (22-04-2019), M3 ROB (22-04-2019)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 22-04-2019, 12:48   #32
bmandy68
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: leicestershire
Car: standard red tommi mak
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TR View Post
103: Cold Zone Spec; Sunroof; W/Strip For C/Zone; Fold Control Mirror With Defogger; Wiper (C/Zone); Battery Capacity-Up - 1; H/Duty Heater; Rr Heater Or Heater Duct (Rr Seat); Other Option Combination; C/Zone Spec

I came up with this info with much assistance from OP, any questions let me know.
Thankyou for your help much appreciated, yes your right about the sunroof but did not no about other items great work !
__________________
Red evo 6 Tme,
Granite silver e30 325i sport.
bmandy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bmandy68 For This Useful Post:
M3 ROB (22-04-2019), willox (24-04-2019)
Old 22-04-2019, 14:04   #33
stareast
Senior User
 
stareast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Near Nice in France
Car: EV0 6 TME HKS GTII turbo.Motec M-800-Trust intercooler-Proflex 2
Posts: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstefanos View Post
I have two TME .one Europe TME RS LHD with color code W83H and one europe TME RS2 LHD with color code W83G.I have never compare the color..when i have them together in the same place i will chek it!!
A possibility/hypothesis is that it refers to the thickness of the paint, a friend of mine who has owned one VI RS and one VII RS told me that the paint on his RS was very thin and fragile; possibly to save some weigth as he said (!?)
stareast is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 22-04-2019, 14:59   #34
sonetts
User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 91
I have just checked my two and they are on there.

Is there a list of the contents of the different codes?

I have also noticed there is no reference to the rear garnish lamp assemblies, or is this included in one of the code references?
sonetts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2019, 15:07   #35
M3 ROB
Senior User
 
M3 ROB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Berkshire
Car: Evo 6 TME,
Posts: 3,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonetts View Post
I have just checked my two and they are on there.

Is there a list of the contents of the different codes?

I have also noticed there is no reference to the rear garnish lamp assemblies, or is this included in one of the code references?
As far as I am aware they were standard on the Red and optional on other colours but I could be wrong
M3 ROB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to M3 ROB For This Useful Post:
sonetts (23-04-2019)
Old 23-04-2019, 09:38   #36
TMEEMT
Senior User
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 ROB View Post
As far as I am aware they were standard on the Red and optional on other colours but I could be wrong
I thought that was correct as well.
TMEEMT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TMEEMT For This Useful Post:
sonetts (23-04-2019)
Old 23-04-2019, 12:42   #37
sonetts
User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMEEMT View Post
I thought that was correct as well.
If it is just the red TME, which it looks like it is, it would be listed in the code reference?
sonetts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2019, 12:50   #38
Gg3001
Senior User
 
Gg3001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
My Car
Posts: 3,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 ROB View Post
As far as I am aware they were standard on the Red and optional on other colours but I could be wrong
99% sure it was only available on the red car.
Gg3001 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gg3001 For This Useful Post:
bmandy68 (23-04-2019), M3 ROB (23-04-2019)
Old 24-04-2019, 02:36   #39
9TR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonetts View Post
Is there a list of the contents of the different codes?
There's 89 different option codes. I have access to them but I need to look them up one at a time which will take at least a couple of hours, which I don't really want to spend time doing, sorry. If you want to do it let me know and I'll show you what to do. If you do it I could also update it on the page for all cars and give you credit.
9TR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 9TR For This Useful Post:
sonetts (24-04-2019)
Old 24-04-2019, 02:56   #40
TMEEMT
Senior User
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TR View Post
There's 89 different option codes. I have access to them but I need to look them up one at a time which will take at least a couple of hours, which I don't really want to spend time doing, sorry. If you want to do it let me know and I'll show you what to do. If you do it I could also update it on the page for all cars and give you credit.

Iíll give that a go can you PM me and Iíll crack into it



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TMEEMT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TMEEMT For This Useful Post:
sonetts (24-04-2019)
Old 24-04-2019, 04:54   #41
9TR
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 7
This site won't let me send PMs :\ Want via email?
9TR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2019, 05:20   #42
TMEEMT
Senior User
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 126
The Rarest Tommi Makinen Edition all prodact Vin numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TR View Post
This site won't let me send PMs :\ Want via email?

Yes whatís your email and Iíll drop a line all good? I tried to PM you but youíre in secret squirrel mode



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by TMEEMT; 24-04-2019 at 05:22..
TMEEMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2019, 09:06   #43
strange_days_uk
Simon - EVO V
 
strange_days_uk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Car: EVO V
My Car
Posts: 1,781
Wow all the lurkers are really coming out of the woodwork on this thread

__________________
http://www.ap-tuning.co.uk/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidy View Post
Most TME owners have never driven an evo, including their own.
strange_days_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2019, 09:36   #44
Gg3001
Senior User
 
Gg3001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
My Car
Posts: 3,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by strange_days_uk View Post
Wow all the lurkers are really coming out of the woodwork on this thread


A lot of TME lovers in case you didn't know already. I see you like them too
Gg3001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2019, 09:58   #45
strange_days_uk
Simon - EVO V
 
strange_days_uk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Car: EVO V
My Car
Posts: 1,781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gg3001 View Post
A lot of TME lovers in case you didn't know already. I see you like them too
Perhaps there should be a special sub forum for the Tommy lovers?

www.TMEfanboys.co.uk ??
__________________
http://www.ap-tuning.co.uk/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidy View Post
Most TME owners have never driven an evo, including their own.
strange_days_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Evo VI Tommi Makinen Edition (TME) GSR, Scotia White White Lightning Private Sales - Cars 23 15-09-2013 16:46
Lancer Evo VI Tommi Makinen Edition Teedawg Private Sales - Cars 13 22-05-2013 06:18
Tommi Makinen Edition or maybe Big spec 6 RabRS Wanted 6 18-04-2013 13:29
LHD EVO 6.5 tommi makinen edition simonsays Private Sales - Cars 29 15-09-2011 09:56
Tommi Makinen Edition RobP Technical Questions 3 18-05-2000 15:58



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.