Lancer Register Forum banner

Model car room

67K views 419 replies 117 participants last post by  mspbarry 
#1 ·
Eve

A couple of Pics of my model car collection room.

M

Attachments

See less See more
#39 ·
if i didnt know cowfeeder ,mark ,id have said he was ODD ,but i know hes ODD he just has a cool collection of cars

cheers for sharing mark ,any chance you have any works chevettes
LOL, high Ric. There's the pot calling the kettle black:naughty: No Chevettes as yet. Arena are releasing some more shortly. I have around more 40 kits to build up yet, do you fancy building any?
Mainly MK2, AHH & Rothmans plus a fair few O37 & 205 T16.

Are you doing the North West Stages?

M

#46 ·
At least people know not to buy you socks for christmas,fantastic collection there,another ten years you,ll be needing a car dealership to fit them in.would make a cracking exhibit too by then lol

Reactions: ashills
#56 ·
Quite a few:lol:at the last count in excess of a thousand, there are towards 100 not on display as yet.

Cabinets, correctly guessed Ikea. Good value for mnoney, if you have the space go for the black ones 5 good glass shelves.

Thank you for all the kind comments :smthumbup.

M

#49 ·
w o w :smthumbup

They all 1:43 scale? I collect 1:18 but you have loads and loads :D

Can I ask one question? :) - where do you get your cabinets from? :smthumbup

#62 ·
They are mixture of diecast, (vitesse, trofue, ixo, etc) white metal kits, resin kits (starter, provence moulage, etc)

both bought finished & in kit form to build up.

I am still waiting for the decals to come back for my own rally car replicas only been 11 months now:yawn:

M

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.