Thankyou - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > Marketplace > MLR Platinum Option Trader: Norris Designs

Old 06-04-2017, 23:33   #1
ralliart lee
Senior User

Car: evo 8 2.3 pte 5858, jmf full frame hot parts , link g4+ mapped by norris designs 600+
Thankyou

Just got home after picking my car up from Simon after sorting a few issues and installing a link can device to my ecu and ditching the crappy innovate afr gauge (which reads way out) now fuelling is spot on and I know it's always in the safe zone, map check done which actually produced a little extra power, must say the grin is still on my face, car drives spot on and when it comes on boost is completely savage, can't thank Simon and the guys enough for the work they've put in on my car the last few weeks, even when things weren't playing ball they still pulled through and got the job done, one thing I would like to say is not many tuners out there will meet there customer at 9pm to pick a car up hats off to you si and once again sorry for the delay due to traffic, I'll be back soon enough for a service etc, 10/10 work and customer service, one very satisfied customer for sure.

Thanks
Lee
ralliart lee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ralliart lee For This Useful Post:
Norris Designs (07-04-2017)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2017, 23:46   #2
chiz
Senior User

My Car
It's good to hear about people going the extra mile for customers. Although I've not used Norris personally I regularly hear good things.
chiz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chiz For This Useful Post:
ralliart lee (07-04-2017)
Old 07-04-2017, 00:00   #3
ralliart lee
Senior User

Car: evo 8 2.3 pte 5858, jmf full frame hot parts , link g4+ mapped by norris designs 600+
Honestly mate you wouldn't believe how much he has gone out of his way for me over the last few weeks, he's been a great help and is very knowledgeable to, my car has been a pain in the arse recently but after the norris treatment it's come out savage and spot on, I'd highly recommend him to anyone, he maybe a bit more pricey to other companies but it's definitely true in the saying "you pay for what you get" quality does not come in pennies, I'll definitely be using him again even for my services knowing its a company and person i can trust without a doubt at all, just need to save for this supercharger now hahahaha
ralliart lee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ralliart lee For This Useful Post:
chiz (07-04-2017), Evoedd (07-04-2017)
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: